Turn into a marketing communication expert
We develop marketing communication experts, opening the door to a host of positions on both the client and the supplier side. Students can specialise in Tourism and Service Marketing, Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing as well as Retail and Shopper Marketing.
You are interested in the challenging management of marketing communications. In addition, you are especially interested in one of the following industries: Tourism, Fashion and Lifestyle or Retail.
As a graduate, you will be in a position to assume a wide range of senior and executive positions. Your responsibilities may include developing marketing plans and strategies, managing collaboration with agencies and marketing directors, negotiating and concluding contracts, recruiting and training sales staff, designing sales strategies and distribution networks, carrying out market research and sales planning activities, drawing up pricing strategies, and budgeting and controlling.
At the beginning of your studies, you deepen your professional skills in marketing and interdisciplinary modules. During the programme, you can personalise your degree programme by selecting the specialisation of your choice.
Highlights/ Major Tracks
- Tourism and service marketing
- Fashion and lifestyle marketing
- Retail and shopper marketing
At a glance
- Duration: 2 years/ 4 semesters
- Format: full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Academic degree: Master of Arts in Business (MA)
- Intake: annually, every year in September
- Study fees: per semester € 363.36 for EU/EEA citizens, € 3900 for non-EU/EEA citizens
For further details regarding
- the admission requirements,
- the admission procedure,
- important dates and deadlines and
- the online application
please consult our website www.fh-krems.ac.at.
Program taught in: