Graduate Marketing technologies of modern business
The need for marketing dictated by the market: modern and actively developing markets characterized by a sharp intensification of competition. In acute struggle for the client of any company requires professionals in the field of marketing and marketing management. The need for marketers with a master's degree is growing in all sectors. "In the foreign, international and Russian companies, most Western-style multi-function demand marketers, who can take responsibility for the company's positioning in the market, using all possible marketing and advertising tools, depending on the budget or lack thereof."
The program meets the requirements of companies to professional competence marketing manager in today's job market, and offers a range of knowledge in the field:
- methods of market research using a wide arsenal of analysis tools: statistical methods, data collection and analysis of information technology in the information space, Internet query analysis;
- current methods of formation of marketing management system in the enterprise, taking into account market conditions and demand, the level of consumer culture: the formation of strategic development programs, loyalty programs;
- management and marketing optimization of business processes;
- modern marketing methods.
The educational program "Marketing" in the MESI recognized as the best among the Russian universities in the framework of the project "The best educational programs of innovative Russia".
Mode of study and training period:
- Full-time: 2 years
- Part-time: 2.5 years
- Distance: 2.5 years
Oral examination (Management)
Actively used technology, developing creative thinking of students, training on team building, leadership development.
Hold open lectures representatives of international companies: Procter & Gambel, L'Oreal, Unilever, Indesit.
Students have the opportunity to study for a professional certification program of the Netherlands Institute of Marketing marketing (NIMA).
Practice & Employment
Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (CCI RF), CJSC "Credit Europe Bank", JSC "MIEL-Navigator", Ltd. "Advert.Ru" research company "Mar Consult", CJSC BDO Unicon, advertising agency "AGREE" FZAO " Gazenergoprombank "company" Nutricia ", Unilever's, the magazine" point of sale "and others.
Larisa Danchenok, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Marketing and Commerce, a board member of the Russian Marketing Association, a member of the Association of Managers of Russia, Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education, the head of the scientific school "Innovative marketing technology in the sectors."
Master's programs MESI
Graduate increases your chances to start a successful career in international business, in large Russian and foreign companies. If you want to improve their knowledge and staffing positions, the Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) is pleased to invite you to continue education in Master programs in demand.
MESI - one of the four leading economic institutes in Moscow. Training for Master's programs at the University is carried out since 2005. Feature MESI - strong awareness training, and getting stronger economic knowledge.
Benefits MESI Magistrates
- Graduates not only undergraduate but also specialties made on the basis of the budget.
- There are places for enrollment on an extrabudgetary basis.
- Applicants take only one entrance test (exam on the subject).
- All accredited Masters program.
- Full-time studies - in the evenings after work.
- Training is provided by modules (intermediate exam after studying disciplines 3-4).
- Provided respite from the army.
- Masters MESI receive practice-knowledge.
- Employment of graduates is guaranteed.
Master in Mesi - a budget high-quality education under the guidance of teachers and researchers of the University staff.
This school offers programs in: