The goal of the Master program Aviation Management is to educate highly qualified personnel, Master managers in the field of Aviation who are trained to apply modern management concepts, methods and tools to overcome challenges in the aviation industry as well as the business aspects of the industry.
Students of the program Aviation Management obtain quality knowledge of aviation management and air traffic: economic management and policy, human resource management in aviation, laws and regulations in aviation, safety management in aviation, accounting and financial management and are able to apply practical and scientific research in the field of aviation management.
Degree (academic title)
- Candidates eligible to apply to the master studies must have a degree in a related field.
- Students should confirm the knowledge of business English by submitting a valid certificate or to take the exam before the Committee. The Committee is composed of three English language teaches employed at John Naisbitt University. The Committee may on the basis of Certificate of passed exams in English allow the student not to take the test.
- Students must also submit a short resume and a cover letter.
*The program requires a Serbian language pre-course, which is organized by the Center for career development, consueling and life-long learning within the University.The course lasts for two months from end August till October, and it costs 350EUR.
- Methodology of Scientific Research
- Aviation Management
- Air transportation: Business Management and Policy
- Self-Research Paper in Air Transportation
Elective courses - Group 1
- Human Resource Management in Air Transportation
- Legal and Ethical Questions in Aviation
Elective courses - Group 2
- Aviation Safety Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Master thesis
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017