The Master International in e-Supply Chain Management is not intended to theorize about the supply chain, but to develop the necessary criteria to enable you to have a clear, current and comprehensive overview of operations and see how they efficiently and effectively interact in our current environment.
The Master in International e-Supply Chain Management aims to train professionals on having a strategic vision, so that they not only mastered the logistics but that they focused on developing the internationalization of the company, going beyond transport and storage, so that they mastered all the needs and areas such as planning, management and control of logistics strategy and internationalization of the company.
In the program the theoretical approach is used only to induce the student to “learn by doing” exercises, such as debates and case studies, which seek the enrichment of participants, by identifying all possible solutions and alternatives to the different business situations.
When finishing the Master International in e-Supply Chain Management, you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and University of Murcia. The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
THE TARGET OF THIS PROGRAM:
Professionals, businessmen/women, graduates, entrepreneurs and everyone who wants to acquire a new vision and dimension of the today operations in the supply chain. People who need to consolidate and develop an innovative mindset for the process of creating, managing and maintaining companies through a managing leadership.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Some of the career options you can choose from, among others, are:
- Director o responsable de Operaciones, Compras, Aprovisionamiento, Planificación de la de-manda, Producción, Transporte, Almacenaje, Servicio post venta, Logística o Supply Chain Manager.
- Consultor o asesor en cualquier proceso de gestión de la Cadena de Suministro.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- University Degree (Bachelor degree, Degree or equivalent Professional Certificate).
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades).
- Professional experience (not less than two years).
- Proficiency / Advanced level in English or Spanish skills, depending if you choose to study the master 100% in Spanish or 100% in English, in case it is not your mother tongue.
*Practitioners without a university degree (Bachelor degree or equivalent) will not receive a Master certificate from the University of Murcia but a Diploma of training from the BEBS, if they have over five years of relevant professional experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2017