In the context of growing globalization, businesses are looking for employees who can do much more than just one job and are open to the world. Our goal: to prepare you to accompany businesses in their international development with a sound understanding of cultural differences and their importance in selling, buying, transporting or financing.
National Diploma - Master of Science in Economics and Management - Focus on International Economy and Management Major Commerce and Management in International Business
- Unique learning environment
- Active role in the shaping of your training
- Interactions with students and professors of different nationalities
- Network and exchange with professionals with a wealth of real-world business expertise
You oversee a company’s global operations. You have a keen understanding of the company’s needs abroad as well as the cultural, political and operational challenges and opportunities of foreign markets.
You buy products for organizations to use or resell. You evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts, and review product quality.
TRANSPORTATION, STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
You plan, direct, or coordinate transportation, storage, or distribution activities.
You serve as intermediaries between foreign buyers and domestic sellers. Unlike export traders, who buy the products before selling directly to foreign buyers, you find buyers internationally for domestic product manufacturers.
APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- You can apply until May 7th for May 29th admission results.
- You can apply until June 15th for June 30th admission results.
- You can apply until August 25th for September 4th admission results.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
- A signed print out of the application form completed online: http://espaceadmissions.univ-catholille.fr
- Application and cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of your official University transcripts
- Copy of the diploma obtained (Bachelor Diploma)
- Language certificate (French and English for application to first year and English for application to the second year of the master’s degree).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018