Master - International Economy
International economy is a profile that provides profound professional preparation of highly qualified specialists possessing up-to-date knowledge in the area of:
- regularities and consequences of international economy globalization, their effect on the economic situation in Russia;
- current status, problems, and alternatives to development of international economic relations, mechanisms of their regulation on the national, regional and global levels;
- topical issues of international economic development and ways of their settlement;
- dynamics and condition peculiarities of international products and financial markets.
Advantages of education. You will be able to:
- conduct activity at different types of international markets: merchandise, resource, finance, innovation, property market, etc.;
- organize your own international business and manage it;
- justify and realize an investment project including an international one;
- apply up-to-date efficient methods of work on international markets; use legal framework for carrying out international business;
- give expert appraisal to current international market infrastructure;
- effect company’s success with your foreign language skills and your knowledge of peculiarities of business relations with the APR countries including China, Korea, Japan;
- continue education in post-graduate school.
Relevance of education. Master degree holders of this profile can work in Russian and foreign companies; in agencies of state administration and control, including customs authorities; in Russian and international scientific and research organizations, analytical agencies and expert bureau; in the system of professional education.
The relevance of education is determined by high interest and need of the native businesses in developing mutually beneficial and effective economic cooperation in the Asia Pacific region.
See 6 more programs offered by Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service »
This course is