Master International Business and Export Management
Every September we welcome a new intake of students of our degree programme, which is taught exclusively in English. Students develop expertise in recognising general commercial, as well as export-related opportunities which arise from a company’s operating environment and might benefit a certain project or the business as a whole.
The Master degree in International Business and Export Management puts students in a position to assume senior management and leadership functions in private and public sector organisations with a strong focus on export-related and international activities. The programme also aims to help you develop the strategic insight and leadership qualities which managers and entrepreneurs need to hold their own in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Management skills (business and project development, strategic management and planning, corporate strategies)
- Leadership competence (ethics and psychology of leadership and negotiating, change management and new management methods, corporate governance and international conduct)
- Management practice (international management simulation, international business and strategic change)
- Research and Master thesis (research seminar, preparation for Master thesis)
- Foreign trade techniques and financing
- International marketing and sales
- Finance and controlling
- Purchasing and logistics
- International law and global political studies
- Human resources and intercultural management
While English is the language of instruction – students are expected to demonstrate written and spoken business fluency in English by the end of the programme – courses are also offered in five other languages.
Applicants can choose either one foreign language or the International consulting elective.
The programme focuses on the following key areas:
- Strategic Management
- Specialisations and specialist modules
- Interdisciplinary skills
This school offers programs in: