Specialise in international and cross-cultural
Our students develop the skills they need for international and cross-cultural management. The emphasis is on comprehensive practical components, enhancing social and research skills in terms of flexibility, adopting proactive approaches and developing an understanding of other cultures and new forms of business and collaboration. Our graduates have the management capabilities required to hold their own in a competitive and constantly changing international environment.
You want to develop the skills required for working in an international environment. The goal: to capitalise on career opportunities in an increasingly dynamic setting. Additionally, you have a strong interest in gaining valuable cross-cultural insights.
The Master degree programme gives students the abilities required to assume leadership responsibility. It opens the door to international career perspectives. Therefore, graduates will develop the skills needed to successfully manage business units in international and multicultural environments.
The students build on their existing business administration expertise and profit from an international learning environment. During the programme, students personalise their degree programme by selecting elements of their choice.
Highlights/ Focal subjects
- Collaboration in the next generation enterprise
- Development of export opportunities
- Advanced financial management in international business
At a glance
- Duration: 2 years/ 4 semesters
- Format: full-time or part-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Academic degree: Master of Arts in Business (MA)
- Intake: anually, every year in September
- Study fees: per semester € 363.36 for EU/EEA citizens, € 3900 for non-EU/EEA citizens
For further details regarding
- the admission requirements,
- the admission procedure,
- important dates and deadlines and
- the online application
please consult our website www.fh-krems.ac.at.
Program taught in: