The Master of Interaction Design programme provides a unique environment for students to engage with expert practitioners, and with students from their own and other disciplines.
It blends technical know-how, interdisciplinary research and a creative artistic-scientific approach to enable the development of creative interfaces that generate progressive and innovative applications for media design, media research, media art, and communication.
- Courses are a mixture of lectures and hands-on experimentation
- Regular opportunities for industry collaborations with companies
- Access to a network of world-leading experts working in computer science
- Teachers who are leading practitioners in their field
- Frequent guest lecturers across a variety of topics in Design and Technology
- Practical business courses preparing students for real-life situations
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration in group and applied year-end projects
In total, a 1 year Master's consists of 15 modules, including 1 module of workshops & seminars, 1 client or 1 Capstone Projects. Our professors are not academic teachers – they are accomplished design professionals that have launched thousands of successful products and services and made many winning strategic decisions.
- From Zero to Hero
- Using Time Effectively: Designing for Deadlines
- Intro to Motion Design
- Designing for the Next Billion
- Sketching Design Ideas & Creating Concepts
- Introduction to User Experience Design (Schematics)
- Content Strategy
- Layouts and Organising Information
- Culture Jamming
- Practical Magic: understanding and designing for human needs
- Experience Design (XD)
- Research-driven Design
- Using the world to think
- Creating and Applying Interactivity
- Selling and Presenting Design
Co-founder, Anton & Irene
User Experience Director and Designer Irene Pereyra is the co-founder of Anton & Irene Design Studio in Brooklyn, New York. She has been making user experiences better around the globe, leading strategy and UX initiatives for clients including Balenciaga, USAToday, Google, Karim Rashid, Wacom, Netflix, History Channel, Nickelodeon, BBC, and Red Bull for both the web and cross-platform applications. Her work has been recognized by Cannes, the Webbys, The Emmys, The FWA, Interaction Design Association and The European Design Awards
Learn more about Irene Pereyra here.
Co-founder, Anton & Irene
Anton is co-founder and creative director of Anton & Irene Design Studio in Brooklyn, New York. In his work as an interaction designer, he emphasizes visual design languages and champions user experience. His extensive digital career as Global Creative Director at celebrated digital agency Fantasy Interactive involved designing usatoday.com, wacom.com, the Google Chrome store, fox.com, htc.com, Redbull TV as well as working on over 20 projects for Google and a series of projects for Porsche, Nintendo and Microsoft. Anton and Irene travel the world giving talks about user experience design at conferences such as SXSW, FITC, OFFF and Adobe Live.
Learn more about Anton Repponen here.
Check out our Interaction Design program for more information!
About the School
Harbour.Space is an innovative private university that combines technology and design, taught by industry leaders from around the world. The university is located in Barcelona, Spain and Bangkok, Thai ... Read More