The Intensive Master in Web Analytics -in Presence (Madrid) of MSMK - Madrid School of Marketing is a highly specialized Digital Analytics, a thriving professional discipline that aims to uncover the behavior of internet users, show why, more and more companies need to incorporate a specialist their Digital Marketing departments.
The Master gives you this new discipline and develop your skills and abilities to specialize as an expert in web analytics, while also develop your skills in Google Analytics from advanced aspects to technical aspects, on the interaction between web analytics and SEO and web analytics and advertising in creating custom KPIs and Dashboards, optimizing and testing multiple test, in addition to consolidate your knowledge in SEO, SEM, CPC Campaigns in Branded Content and Social Media, among others.
The Intensive Master in Classroom Web Analytics (Madrid) of MSMK allows you to develop the program in the facilities of the emblematic street Principe de Vergara in Madrid, allowing you to combine your profession with your highly specialized training in Digital Marketing You can attend lectures, seminars and workshops by prestigious speakers, you will work in small groups and faculty quality composed of executives of national and multinational companies and where you will benefit from an Employment Lifetime and Exchange Practices specializing in the Master .
01.INTRODUCCIÓN A web analytics
- What is analytical.
- Panorama tools.
- Onsite Offsite measurement.
BASIC ANALYTICS 02.GOOGLE
- Creation and implementation of GA.
- Basic concepts.
- Defining Metrics.
ADVANCED ANALYTICS 03.GOOGLE
- Filter Segments.
- Measurement Objectives.
- Internal search engine.
- Custom Research.
- Advanced tracheal objectives (events, e-commerce).
TECHNICAL ANALYTICS 04.GOOGLE
- Checking labels.
- GA code modification.
- Implementation of code downloads, videos, etc.
05.ANALÍTICA WEB AND SEO
- Applying knowledge to the data.
- SEO - Overview.
- Special Reports.
06.OBJETIVOS KPI'SY Dashboards
- Defining objectives.
- Definition and studies Dashboard.
- Standard Dashboard.
- Search Dashboard.
- Test A / B.
- Labeling campaigns (Display, SEM, Affiliate ...).
- Interpretation of results.
08.ADSERVING AND ANALYTICAL WEB
- How Online advertising is measured.
- What is a Adserver and what is a Adserver.
- Ofrenden metrics Adservers us.
- Post-Click - Post - Impression.
- Redirects, Pixels, Clickcommands ...
- Learning to traffic a campaign and Optimizations
- How to integrate different sources.
- Analytics in media plans.
09.FUNDAMENTOS AND DIGITAL MARKETING TECHNIQUES
- Professionally prepare for a changing environment.
- Digital strategies.
- Briefing and counter-briefing implementation of the strategy.
- Planning a digital business model.
- Measuring success and results for the customer.
- Strategic planning in the development of "branded" campaigns.
- Storytelling and socialization of brands.
- Funnels: metrics and indicators.
- Creativity and branded content.
- SEO approach in the marketing strategy of the brand / company.
- Strategy and SEO.
- RRSS algorithms and ASO.
- SEO on basic and advanced Page / Off Page SEO (Linkbuilding).
12.ESTRATEGIA and implementing awareness SEM
- Planning, implementation and optimization of SEM campaigns.
- Remarketing search engine.
- SEM advertising solutions.
- Web analytics and conversions.
12.SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Defining Social Media Management.
- Social analytics.
- Social networks and profession.
- Management and Monitoring Tools.
- Profile and functions of the Community Manager.
- Analysis of Social Media strategies.
This school offers programs in: