Master - Information Technologies in Education
Language teaching subjects: Russian (for students who do not speak Russian language, provided preparatory course)
• ability to implement and effectively use modern application software solutions in the management of the educational process;
• willingness to implement analytical solutions in the field of software and technologies for the implementation of models of informatization of education;
• the ability to use electronic means of providing models of distance and blended learning;
• the ability to develop and implement a comprehensive program of education informatization area (municipality);
• ability to multivariate decision of professional pedagogical problems in the environment with extensive use of information and communication technologies;
• the ability to design information and educational media (fragments) in achieving an extended range of educational goals;
• ability to analyze and form relationships of various functional educational environment;
• ability to execute and submit the completed design work, using information technology.
The master's program "Information Technologies in Education" is aimed at training highly qualified specialists in the field of informatization of education, able to develop, implement and maintain information systems for different purposes in the educational institutions with the necessary competences, able to generate and implement innovative ideas in their professional activities.
The objects of professional master's degree program "Information Technologies in Education" is the process of informatization of educational institutions and municipal educational systems, software and hardware information educational systems, information technology for various purposes, the processes of formation of competences in ICT.
The program includes three modules of vocational training:
• informatization of education (subjects: information law, information of municipal education systems, information systems and learning management etc.).
• Information technology (discipline: Media Education, information security, e-education, electronic document management system of educational institutions and etc.).
• formation of the competences in the field of ICT (disciplines: history of computer science and ICT, continuous course of computer science and ICT, design an individual trajectory of continuous education and other information.)
By teaching attracted leading speakers NArFU and other leading Russian universities and universities in Lulea (Sweden), Oulu and Rovaniemi (Finland).
Everyone enrolled in a master's student has the opportunity to immediately begin research projects on the profile of the program, joining a workable collective IMIKT. Undergraduates have the opportunity to participate in major national and international scientific events, including foreign training.
The Master program "Information Technologies in Education" - highly skilled professionals, capable of implementing information and communication technologies in education, social services and culture.
Graduates of the master's program "Information Technologies in Education" in demand as managers of ICT projects in education, software engineers educational information systems managers of informatization in educational institutions.
Upon completion of training, graduates can continue their education in graduate school.