Master in Supply Chain Management
Today, thanks to globalization, any company can operate in a global market. Thus, improving competitiveness will be given both by the quest for resources and components at the best price as segmented markets in which to sell more.
The management of the supply chain is undoubtedly an essential tool for maintaining and increasing competitiveness. The Master of Supply Chain Management teaches logistics managers to use this tool and make it a competitive advantage over our competitors, whether local, national or global.
Our program seeks to balance five key aspects of logistics, operational management, technical knowledge, the use of information technologies, people management and strategic positioning. Also study some aspects of logistics that are currently in trend and business management, and environmental management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Integrated logistics processes.
The master is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Analyze the current positioning of logistics on the latest developments in distribution networks, consumers and suppliers.
- Provide a solid understanding of how to manage the new network and channel relationships.
- To encourage the ability to detect, analyze and solve logistical problems.
- Improve decision making through modeling and simulation of logistical scenarios.
- Encourage the development and improvement of personal and managerial skills.
- Increase the ability of managers to make decisions in an increasingly complex and unstable.
- Chain management (SCM).
- In Bound Process. Stock management.
- Out Bound Process. Distribution logistics.
- Production, direction and management of flows. Model Lean.
- Supply chain within the organization.
- Management of the economic, social and environmental.
- International logistics.
- Management and leadership skills.
Requirements and Qualifications
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates, through their professional and academic curriculum.
To start the application process you must complete an appropriate form so that the candidate's profile can be assessed by our Academic Committee. If the resolution of admission issued by the Academic Committee requested program is positive, the candidate may formally register for the program.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained a master's degree in Supply Chain Management by EAE Business School. In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements set obtained a master's degree from the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (if performed in Barcelona) or Masters degree from the Universidad Camilo José Cela (if performed in Madrid).
To obtain the universities that grant degrees, it is necessary to satisfy the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in: