General informationThe Event organization Has been one of the fields that has presented a more remarkable evolution in recent times. Companies and institutions organize events to relate to their audiences, loyalty to customers, position themselves as a brand, capture the attention of the media, present new products, convey ideas, etc.
The protocol Has been integrated into the communication framework as an instrument for the projection of the public image of institutions, companies and organizations. It is not possible to conceive of a public or private act, external or internal, in which the design of a qualified professional in the planning, planning, communication, organization, execution and control phases is not necessary.
For a correct development of his profession, the expert in Event organization techniques Must master the whole set of tools, methods, systems and applications that, based on rules and rules, are used to schedule and execute events. For this, it is important to be up to date and know the evolution and updating of these techniques, from the structuring of presidencies to the management of scenarios, through treatments, ordinations, invitations, the development of programs, etc.All of the above, requires a Deep knowledge of theoretical concepts And, above all, the Implementation of the same in real cases and concrete situations. Although it is true that the understanding of protocol theory, and of the organization and executive management of events does not respond to a high degree of complexity, it does practical application. In the excellence of the implementation of what has been learned, Key to professional success Protocol and events. East Master in Protocol, and Organization and Executive Management of Events Responds to the needs of Theoretical and practical training For the professionals of the sector.
The protocol, As a set of activities aimed at the development of events, has two main functions:
- Organize : based on the respect of rules and supporting a logistics and a security plan that facilitates the development of a correct procedure of everything planned.
- Communicate : to achieve that the act has notoriety being known by much more public than it assists and projects a positive image of its promoters.
In the current organization of events, it is necessary to plan and create the communication plan, the design of the support device for the media, the security plan, and the marketing plan.
Refering to production Of events, the main objectives are:
- Understand the production of events as a strategic communication tool.
- Know and structure the main elements involved in the production of events, and recognize the main stages of the production of an event: pre-production, production and post production.
- Know how to manage spaces and scenarios.
- Know the factors that must be taken into account when hiring suppliers.
- Learn to develop a production plan.
The main objectives of the Event organization techniques Are as follows:
- Know and analyze the characteristics and parts of the main types of events.
- Master the techniques to organize any type of event.
- Compose the presidencies according to the regulations and regulations.
- Develop internal logistics correctly for the preparation and execution of events.
- Know the language and ways of relating to the suppliers and external agents involved in the organization of events.
- Develop real cases applying the techniques learned.
This master's degree will enable you to take on the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge regarding protocol, organization and executive management of events, acquiring the appropriate training in the areas of direction, coordination and management, learning, applying and mastering the techniques that will help you and Adapt to the current demands and expectations of the labor market.
Modes of study
Classroom: The face-to-face mode is mainly based on class attendance. However, this modality of study also counts on the support of the virtual campus of ESPRI with the aim of reinforcing and facilitating the learning of the different subjects.
For all modalities, ESPRI develops the use and implementation of a virtual campus In their curricula. A long teaching experience coupled with the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) has generated a high level of superior training capable of meeting the training needs of a person who wants to specialize in their professional career in the protocol, Institutional relations and the organization of events.
The application of technology allows us to offer Direct benefits For our students, highlighting among the most important:
- Improve the quality of teaching.
- Have a faculty of teachers specialized in training environments.
- Develop processes and tools so that all students optimize the effort and time dedicated to the study.
- Facilitate students' access to training.
- Improve the training of people by improving their efficiency in their jobs.
- Provide the necessary knowledge for the development of new key competences.
The Master program has a Pedagogical model Of quality whose center is the student and which is based on five pillars:
- Quality of teaching : a constant improvement in teaching quality.
- Virtual Campus : use of ICT.
- Didactic materials : updated and adapted to face-to-face training.
- Teachers : highly qualified faculty, and active in each of the areas of the master modules.
- Tutors : personalized accompaniment to each student.
It is a classroom-based pedagogical model, supported by the use of ICTs and a continuous assessment system. The potentiation and correct combination of these elements translates into a quality pedagogical model designed to meet the learning needs of each student in a personalized and flexible way.
The program Master in Protocol, Organization and Executive Management of Events It is made up FIVE Areas of knowledge that, at the same time, are composed of TEN Modules.
AREA 1: Event Management Techniques
AREA 2: Event development
AREA 3: Strategic Tools for Events
AREA 4: Development and executive management of events
AREA 5: Final Master Project MODULE 0 The module 1 on Introduction to the Virtual Campus is not evaluable, but its implementation is mandatory. Its objective is for the student to master the operation of the ESPRI Virtual Campus before starting the didactic modules of the program.
MODULE 1 THE PRODUCTION OF EVENTS
- Unit 1 The principles of protocol
- Unit 2 The official protocol
- Unit 3 The business protocol
- Unit 4 The social protocol
MODULE 2 EVENT ORGANIZATION TECHNIQUES
- Unit 1 The events: classification and types of events
- Unit 2 Security at events
- Unit 3 Techniques of organization of events
MODULE 3 OFFICIAL ACTS
- Unit 1 Basic concepts of official acts
- Unit 2 The main official acts
MODULE 4 BUSINESS ACTS
- Unit 1 Fundamental concepts of business acts
- Unit 2 The main business acts
MODULE 5 THE SOCIAL ACTS
- Unit 1 Fundamental concepts of social events
- Unit 2 The main social events
MODULE 6 THE PRODUCTION OF EVENTS
- Unit 1 Introduction to the production of events
- Unit 2 The main elements of the production of events
- Unit 3 The human resources and the material elements of the production of events
- Unit 4 The graphic and technical elements of the production of events
- Unit 5 The event production plan
MODULE 7 MARKETING AND EVENTS
- Unit 1 The marketing plan
- Unit 2 Market research
- Unit 3 Analytical marketing
- Unit 4 Strategic Marketing
- Unit 5 Operational Marketing
MODULE 8 COMMUNICATION AND EVENTS
- Unit 1 The communication cabinet
- Unit 2 The media
- Unit 3 Internal communication
- Unit 4 External communication
- Unit 5 Corporate and institutional communication
- Unit 6 The communication plan
MODULE 9 EXECUTIVE DIRECTORATE OF EVENTS
- Unit 1 Practical application of events I
- Unit 2 Theory and practice of professional negotiation techniques
- Unit 3 Theory and Practice of Conflict Management
- Unit 4 Theory and practice of conducting meetings
- Unit 5 Theory and practice of leadership techniques
- Unit 6 Theory and Practice of Corporate Communication Management
MODULE 10 PROJECT: This final project will be developed based on the knowledge acquired during the previous modules of the program. This project will be defended face-to-face in an evaluation court.
In the fourteen-year history of ESPRI, a 72 percent of our students have found a professional outlet In the Organization of events and have been able to consolidate their position of work with high responsibilities.
Some of the professional exits that allow protocol studies are the following:
- Director / Technician of Protocol and Ceremonial in public or private institutions
- Director of Institutional Relations and / or External Relations
- Director / Production Event Technician
- Director of Cabinet, Communication, Head of Press
- Congress and event organization companies
- Public relations in the hotel sector and in the company in general
- Consultant / Protocol consultant and organization of events
- Responsible for Fairs and Exhibitions
- Event Management
- Secretaries Top Management
- Personal Assistant
- Image Advisor
- Professional Wedding Organization - Wedding Planner
Practices and Agreements
At school In their training policy practices occupy an important percentage thanks to Agreements that the school has with more than 100 entities, Students can gain experience in organizing public events promoted by a company or by official institutions. At the same time, ESPRI has a multifunctional space where acts of very diverse nature are organized Like the ESEEA International Leadership Awards Where our students can practice as real professionals Putting into practice all their learning and Including this one in its curriculum with the corresponding certificate that credits said experience In a real scenario.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017