Master in Production Management and Process Improvement
In industrial companies, the Production Management is a key position whose good management directly impacts the performance of the company and, therefore, is a critical success factor in achieving competitive advantage through continuous innovation in industrial processes .
The Master in Production and Industrial Process Improved OBS Business School pays special attention to planning resources, the definition of a good strategy of industrial organization and in product innovation and production processes. In addition, the program along various forms of managing change through projects, with particular emphasis on monitoring and control of production and management skills development will be studied.
The program was new in 2014, with great success in its 1st call. The program offers an outstanding range of educational proposals, as Webinars with Danone, Grupo Irizar, Dorje Dondrup, etc. It also incorporates a DISC Development of the most important skills in the area of knowledge module. Participants also have access to a powerful industrial benchmarking (INCO-I), with which we can measure the degree of excellence of its production plant.
Some of the career options you can choose to, among others, are:
- Director of operations
- Industrial Director
- Head of Plant / Factory Manager
- Address Process Engineering
- Director of Operational Excellence
- Continuous improvement Responsible
- Head of Lean Manufacturing
- Kaizen responsible
- Responsible Supply Chain / suppliers Approval
Objectives of Master in Production Management and Process Improvement
What goals are going to get?
- To offer a comprehensive vision of industrial management in the new competitive environment, focusing on the keys to Production Management.
- Skills development production manager to be able to implement the methodologies, through the most appropriate tools.
- Turning people into 'managers' and experts in the management of production processes.
- Mastering decision-making tools for proper optimization of production flows.
- Being aware of the importance of sustainable management of industrial processes.
- Knowing how to manage the production of ethically and socially responsible.
- Get a second accredited by the most reputable business school in Spain, EAE Business School, as ranked Merco (2014) and guaranteed qualification for a major public universities in Spain, the University of Barcelona (UB), with more than 560 year history.
Curriculum Master in Production Management and Process Improvement
The program is divided into 6 blocks and conducting a Final Project. The blocks are:
- BASICS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND DEMAND: Demand management and resource planning; Supply chain management.
- OPERATIONAL STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES: Operational Strategy and Lean Manufacturing Techniques Manufacturing process improvement and rapid response; Total quality management and advanced project management.
- INNOVATION: Product Innovation and Engineering.
- MONITORING AND CONTROL: Programming and Production Control; Finance Industrial Operations.
- Organizations and individuals: organizational systems, team management and leadership skills.
- PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENTS: E-storey international purchases. Management in multicultural environments.
Requirements Master in Production Management and Process Improvement
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Degree of Master in Production Management and Process Improvement
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Production Management and Process Improvement
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.
This school offers programs in: