This Master is aimed at all those with basic notions of photography who wish to acquire all the necessary knowledge to focus their professional career specializing in Fashion Photography and Advertising. Profiles: amateur or professional photographer, graphic designer, publicist, fashion designer or academic professionals with proven experience in work related to this Master.
- Scope: Face-to-face course.
- University Credits: 60 ECTS credits.
- Duration: 9 months.
- Hours: 600 hours.
- Dates: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Language: Spanish
- Bonusable through the Tripartite Foundation
This Master allows the student to acquire some knowledge, at a professional level, in everything related to the world of Fashion Photography and Advertising.
There will be an exhaustive work in both the technique necessary for the execution of the photograph and the management of clients, which will allow the student to carry out any type of campaign for any type of support. Emphasis will also be placed on the creation of the student's signature in the labor market, as well as on the preparation of a first-level professional portfolio.
Throughout the Master, topics as necessary as the choice of art directors, modeling agencies, definition of styling and fashion trends, as well as advanced color management, social network management and commercial psychology will be addressed.
The classes are 100% practical and are taught by professionals with extensive professional experience. There will be periodic deliveries of practical work for each of the modules that make up the master and there will be a final project delivery that will be assessed by a jury composed of these professionals.
It is intended that the student acquire the skills and abilities necessary to perform specific jobs in the area studied in this master's degree, with the times and means required for their execution in the industry.
Once the course is passed, the title will be sold:
"MASTER IN PHOTOGRAPHY FOR PUBLICITY AND FASHION TITLE OF THE UCAM"
by the San Antonio Catholic University of Murcia (UCAM) and by CocoSchool, European School for Communication and Visual Arts.
Master's degree in photography for advertising and fashion
- Measurement and Exposure
- The light
- Stability, transport and accessories
- File formats
- Cleaning and care of the equipment
MODULE II. EDITION
- Labeling of images
- Export of images
- Archiving and search processes
MODULE II. PHOTOSHOP
- Photoshop configuration and optimized
- Basic tools
- Using layers
- Advanced retouching. Use of plugins
- Optimization of images
- Creation of actions
- Styles and trends
- Hairdressing and trends
- Location search
- Setting up sets
- Styles and trends in fashion photography
- Styles and trends in advertising photography
- advertising creativity
- DIY applied to photography
- Art direction
MODULE IV. ILLUMINATION
- Types of light
- Use of natural light and modifiers
- Use of continuous light and modifiers
- Using the studio flash and modifiers
- Use of hand-held flash and modifiers
- Analysis of different study flashes
- Creation of lighting schemes
- Mix of lights of different characteristics
MODULE V. FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY
- Creation of an advertising campaign
- Timing of a fashion campaign
- Fashion film
- Complete management of the entire human team
- Fashion studio sessions, indoor and outdoor
- Modeling and acting of the models
MODULE VI. ADVERTISING PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Creation of an advertising campaign
- Timing of an advertising campaign
- Making of
- Study sessions, interior and exterior
MODULE VII. PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
- Types of Product Photography
- Still lifes
- Workflow of product photography
- Tips and tricks of product photography
- Legal aspects
- Creation of portfolios
- Use and management of social networks
- Creation of a brand
- Relationship with customers and search
- Relationship with models and their agencies
- Relationship with advertising agencies
About the School
Coco School es un centro privado de formación superior ubicado en Alicante (España). Coco School, escuela fundada en el año 2003, se especializa en una amplia gama de másteres relacionados con distint ... Read More