The Executive Master of Retail Marketing and omnichannel Classroom Experience (Madrid) of MSMK - Madrid School of Marketingdesarrolla your abilities, skills and expertise in retail marketingpara be able to innovate and empower the value chain and key issues in the general process of analysis, strategic planning and execution, having acquired main forecasting techniques at the point of sale and implementation, identifying business opportunities for increased income at the point of sale.
The program is highly specialized in Retail and Marketing, gives you the skills and abilities to become a leader, at the same time develop your skills in key strategic decisions in retail, in retailmanagement, business models, in specialized retail environments in circles of distribution, purchasing management, in procurement, in stock control, logistics management and value analysis of business processes.
The Executive Master in Retail Marketing and omnichannel Experience- Face (Madrid) of MSMK, allows you to develop the program in the facilities of the emblematic street Principe de Vergara in Madrid, allowing you to combine your profession with your training highly specialized in Retail, Management and Marketing, you can attend conferences, seminars and workshops by prestigious speakers, you will work in small groups and faculty quality composed of executives of national and multinational companies and where you will benefit from an Employment Lifetime .
01. BUSINESS distribution structure and business models.
- Pathways concept and the sectors of the economy.
- Study key factors in an economic sector.
- Targeting the final consumer.
- The Retail / e-platform Canal and retail sale.
- Wheel of Retail trade.
- Alternative Channels.
- Canal building strategy.
- Analyze the potential market and target.
- Analyzing the economic and fiscal viability Canal.
- Manage HR.
- Fundamentals in Operations Management.
- Development and Retail Retail New Age
02. ENVIRONMENTS STRATEGIC MARKET EXPANSION
- Technological differentiation.
- Cost leadership.
- Targeting and Segmentation.
- Depth growth.
- Surface growth.
- Geographic growth.
- New markets.
- New products.
- New customers.
- Concept and contracting.
- Franchise management costs.
- Main decisions.
- Consumer evolution and how to detect changes in the markets.
- Decide on commercial formats.
- Building a fashion brand that define and mark. Trend.
- Customer loyalty: Matching mark - Customer. Recruitment and retention.
- Multichannel / crosschannel / ecommerce.
03. COMPETITIVE STRATEGIC DECISIONS IN RETAIL
- Identify and understand a Consumer Multicanal and Multiproducto.
- Understanding the process.
- Behavior and habits at the point of sale.
- Types of establishments.
- Analysis of locations.
- Areas of business impact: Showrooms and Exhibitions.
- Window dressing and visual merchandising: Practices and trends.
- Interior Design and Space.
- Define the business strategy.
- Define product strategy.
- Positioning the brand.
- Brand management: management techniques.
- Identify key KPIs and continuous improvement.
- Information systems (Benchmarking).
- Manage establishments in international environments.
- Marketing and Profitability of major shopping centers and communication spaces.
- Franchise marketing decisions.
- Own Brand Strategy in Retail.
- Customer: Person + Context and Neuroscience.
- Laddering experiences.
- Components of an experience.
- What does it taste experience?
- Experiential Marketing.
- The MMV's: the role of the person and the true innovation in the customer experience.
- Development of creative thinking and experiences.
- Arteting: the art of connecting with the emotions and feelings of our current and potential customers.
- 3 EX: Exhibition, Ex-Desing, Experience.
04. RETAIL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Corporate Communication Strategy.
- Internal Communication decisions.
- Relationship and involvement with the media.
- Publicity and promotion.
- Acts and events.
- Social media.
- Feasibility alternatives.
- Retail Operating Account: types of costs.
- Projection scenarios viability.
- Reinvestment Policy.
- Mapping of quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Brand Image Management.
- Environment Analysis and Competition.
- SWOT analysis.
- Product life cycle.
- Retail Customer's analysis.
- Creating Value Retail.
- Category Management.
- POS positioning.
- Management of prices and margins in Retail.
- Retail Marketing campaigns.
- Digital showcase.
- Content management.
- Point successfully combine sales and social networking.
- Bluetooth and Mobile Marketing strategies.
- Effective investigation into the channel.
- Manage the commercial research project.
- How to perform sampling in the distribution channel.
- Apply the main techniques of research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Other application techniques in the retail channel.
- Reports: interpretation and presentation of research results.
- Geomarketing and applications. Difficulties in understanding the client and how to overcome them.
5. OMNI-CHANNEL IN RETAIL. THE RESPONSE TO ECOMMERCE
"CustomerJourney" in the digital environment:
- Omni-channel: Customer - Centric Commerce.
- Mapping the "CustomerJourney"
- Implications for the retailer and for the branding of the manufacturer's products.
New business models:
- Profit & Loss of eCommercefrente physical retail.
- New challenges and threats of the value chain.
6. OMNI-CHANNEL CUSTOMER INTERFACE
- Customer perception: Cross-Channel & Multi-devices & Cross-selling.
- Analytics in the Omni-channel and Big Data strategy.
- Technologies for managing data and information.
- How to personalize the shopping experience.
The outlet connected:
- Redefining opportunities at the point of sale, new formats, communication and promotion
- The omni-channel experience at the point of sale
- New challenges for the management of the channel (manufacturer branding at the point of sale)
07. MANAGEMENT Sourcing
- Adaptation of business processes in the retail channel.
- Upstream processes + + Downtream Middletream.
- CostesOperativos analysis.
- Capacity Planning.
- Efficiency vs Response.
- Outsourcing and Offshoring.
- Facilities and Operating Resources.
- MPS and MRP Master Plan and process scheduling.
- Deviation Correction and operating plans.
- Push vs Pull (JIT).
- Project Design and Development: Releases, promotions and events.
- Planning and Monitoring.
- Project Implementation.
- International Retail Operations environments.
- Operational management in Retail Chains.
- Centralization or decentralization.
- Cross Docking and dropshipping.
- Centralization of Purchasing and Logistics.
- Retail Operations consolidation points.
- Franchise operations models.
08. MANAGEMENT RETAIL Sourcing
- Policy prioritization of references / families.
- ABC action.
- Search and Preset.
- Approach / Scoring Alternatives.
- Evaluation of negotiating strength.
- Plan objectives in the negotiations.
- Correction action and negotiation.
- Approval of suppliers template.
- Searches for optimal sources.
- Benchmarking and Management Alternatives.
- Demand formula.
- Mini Max system.
- Mixed Management categories.
- Essential items of expenditure: detection and prioritization.
- Selection and negotiation with creditors.
- Monitoring alternatives.
9. VALUE STRATEGIES IN ECOMMERCE
Competitive strategies in the digital environment:
- The product offering in the omni-channel environment
- Pricing strategies in a transparent and informed market
- Talent management at the point of sale
- Economy "self-service"
- Effectively manage the digital communication
- Social media in the omni-channel environment
Process of implementation of the structure and resources of an organization omni-channel.
This school offers programs in: