Master in Marketing, Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management
The tourism sector in general and the hotel in particular are experiencing a rapid transformation in the area of marketing, distribution and sales. The mastery of new online tools are key to manage the hotels. The high competitiveness of this environment requires the figure of the Director of Ecommerce and the Director of Revenue Management as key positions within the current hospitality industry.
The Master in Marketing, Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management is the only master in Spain that meets the following two points. Currently there is no other school that trains college students with executives of the sector and to do so with the same tools used by most companies. All courses have a completely practical development and professionalization focused on student
Why study the Master:
- All teachers are industry executives know firsthand the reality of the sector and its classes are fully professionalizing.
- Gamification: The subject of Revenue Management is taught through a simulation system Business Game. In order for the student to practice conducting the business of a hotel and working with peers in identical situations that occur in a real setting.
- Optional Google Certification: Students who wish can get certified in GoogleAds free program and additional way.
- fully in line with the current needs of hotel industry program.
- fully professionalizing and practical vision: The program is aimed at acquiring applied skills eminently through deepening tools and situations posed by a teacher from the sector with support from real cases.
- Lots of seminars and presentations of work tools from leading companies.
- Coaching cycle: The Masters students can participate in Cycle Ostelea coaching, combining group sessions in various fields, such as emotional coaching or family coaching.
- Presentations, networking and visits to companies with executives of hotels, catering companies and international tourism consultants.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SKILLS AND DIRECTIVES
They are necessary to advance the different job levels. Management skills enable students to face decisive moments in his career. In management positions you need to know to manage: people, equipment, emotions, conflicts, negotiations.
From the point of view the student must learn to create their own personal brand, manage their own network, to write a good resume and respond appropriately job interviews among others.
KNOWLEDGE AND OFFLINE ONLINE MARKETING
You need to know both online marketing and offline marketing. Thus they are explained in detail all the casuistry, analytical tools and online marketing for hotels. As content managers, SEO, SEM, email marketing, analytics, online reputation, social networks or blogs, among others.
offline marketing public relations also works as it is essential to know to make a marketing plan, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, using a CRM and work with press offices or advertising agencies and
In hotel marketing subjects are divided into 3 areas. focus on sales strategy, campaign planning and sales team management is provided. In the course of hotel marketing working with different types of intermediaries, contracting, attending trade fairs, creation of tourist packages.
Finally, hotel finance are studied from a practical side and must allow the student to understand an income statement, to make the budget of his department as well as a reading of the balance sheet, costs for sales or deviations of results.
E-COMMERCE AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT
Ecommerce is the major axis of hotel marketing, therefore working closely in all its aspects.
Planning, tools, technologies for direct sales, distribution technologies, databases, billing systems, mobile devices, metrics and web analytics.
The second subject is the revenue management where pricing works, the forecasting, customer segmentation and pricing tactics, overbookin, upselling among others.
The Master in Marketing, Revenue Management Marketing and Tourism of Ostelea is classified into 6 modules:
- Market Structure, Hospitality Marketing International and Strategic Management
- Hotel Sector Finance, Marketing and Business Finance
- Tourism Marketing, Offline and Online
- Skills and Personal Skills
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution. Revenue and Pricing Hotelero manament
- Master Thesis work
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labor market.
- Executive Partner Employment Program
- Online job forum
- Talent Development Webinars
- commercial director of hotel and tourism companies
- Marketing executive tourism companies and hotel
- Head of reservations
- Revenue manager
- Responsible tourism e-commerce and hotel
- Business Intelligence reservation centers, hotel chains or restaurant chains
- Consulting tourism companies trade policies
- Entrepreneurship in the tourism sector
Admissions and Qualifications
The admission process guarantee the suitability of the candidates, so all participants can make the most of this learning experience.
To start the admission process is necessary to fill the request for information. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview which must provide the following documentation:
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- demonstrable work experience at least 3 years
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee will examine case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to report the status of their admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program will take:
- Master in Marketing, Revenue Management Marketing and Tourism, University of Lleida.
- Master in Marketing, Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management, for Ostelea.
- Master in Marketing, Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management by EAE Business School.
In order to obtain the degree from the University EAE and is necessary to satisfy the requirements applying these institutions
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)