The Master has the following objectives:
- complete the level of university education by recruiting specialist knowledge in marketing
- acquire distinctive competencies border issues concerning the strategies and marketing policies
- enhance, through the constant use of active learning tools, individual skills in order to promote the inclusion in the company connoted positions of high responsibility
- ensure a constant relationship with the business community, through the involvement of witnesses from major companies operating in the consumer goods market.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 12 months:
- 6 months of classroom training
- 6 internship at industry structures
The classroom program is divided into 6 main modules:
- FOUNDATIONS: four preparatory type modules that are intended to align the basic knowledge of economics and management nature and to promote forms of socialization among the participants.
- ENVIRONMENT COMPETENCIES: analyzing and discussing topics and instruments pertaining to strategic marketing and analysis of the competitive environment in which the entity operates.
- MARKETING INTELLIGENCE: the ability to understand, analyze and evaluate fully the internal and external environment concerning customers, competitors, market and industry in which a company moves, to improve the decision making processes.
- MARKETING CORE COMPETENCIES: study of models and management tools of operational marketing, with particular attention to border issues.
- DISTRIBUTION MARKETING
- COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT: communication as a marketing tool
- TRADE MARKETING AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Young graduates and undergraduates in socio-economics, humanities, legal and scientific nature with strong cognitive abilities, interpersonal and problem solving skills, interested in working within the marketing, sales and communication of business and industry, agencies of communications and research and consulting company.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the admission request.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel: +39 02.3022. 3663
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2017