Full-time Master of Management
Would you like to work in business, but you still feel insufficiently prepared for a very competitive labor market? Many companies are looking for young, promising professionals who, in addition to a basic diploma, also have the necessary management knowledge and skills.
Why choose this program from Antwerp Management School ?
Our Master in Management has long been one of the fixed values in the offer of Antwerp Management School and offers very practical and in-depth management insights.
After following this program
- you have acquired the necessary management knowledge, social skills and professional attitude to build a successful career in business;
- you have the necessary competences in the field of entrepreneurship, people management, employee motivation, emotional intelligence, problem solving and creative thinking;
- You can use your knowledge and skills to understand the strategic challenges of an organization and respond appropriately.
Start: 26 August 2019
End: August 31, 2020
€ 11,950 (free of VAT)
Including: the use of all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of excursions and residential activities. Exclusive: the cost of courses and books.
Antwerp Management School
- Successful completion of a 4-year university degree
- A 3-year university course and a relevant, additional course of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3-year university education and at least 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4-year professional training (*)
(*) Additional conditions can be set.
Diploma / Certificate
The 'Master in Management' diploma, an official diploma recognized by the Flemish Community, is awarded after the successful completion of the exams. The course is accredited by AACSB and NVAO.