Master in Management - Grande Ecole Programme
You will not make the distinction between your life and that of student manager 3.0
The managerial skills has acquired the outcome of your training you will, in the context of a globalized economy in flux, to drive with efficiency and effectiveness of activities within the company with the objective of creating sustainable value for all stakeholders.
The Grande Ecole Programme is based on four training areas, which complement and interact to create synergies to facilitate the construction of learning your career:
• Knowledge of concepts, methods and tools of corporate management,
• The opening of international
• A pedagogy for project
• The development of human potential.
The Grande Ecole Programme has gradually brought the students build their training according to their professional projects.
This training is based on three pedagogical areas which complement and interact to create synergies and facilitate learning project construction professional student:
- LEARNING CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES OF MANAGEMENT
- LEARNING FOR CULTURAL DIVERSITY
- DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN POTENTIAL
The career prospects for graduates are numerous Grande Ecole Programme:
- Consulting and Audit,
- Management control,
- Human Resources,
Advantages of the program
Double ‣ enroll has the UIR and the ESC Rennes
‣ Double - diploma
‣ Semester (s) has the foreign exchange required (s)
‣ A professional training and international
‣ Course exemptions in french and in English
‣ An international faculty