The objective of this Master's degree is to train managers who fully integrate the ICT component in the elaboration of the company's choices (strategies, markets, organizations, technologies) and value the leverage represented by these new technologies thanks to a transversal understanding of the operation of the undertaking.
This training lasts two years.
During the course of their academic career, the holders of the Master will develop the following skills and knowledge:
- Good knowledge of NICT
- Good knowledge of management tools
- Good knowledge of management techniques
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Economics Management, a quantitative management option obtained at least with an ASSEZ BIEN (13/20) or any other diploma deemed equivalent by a jury.
- Practical work and personal works
- Business immersion courses
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture
- An examination session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organized according to the subjects registered during the semester
- Drafting of a report of a training period before a jury at the end of the cycle
- Writing a dissertation before a jury at the end of the cycle
TO THE PROFESSIONAL PLAN
The potential jobs to which the holder of this diploma can apply fall within the fields of e-business, e-HR, e-marketing, knowledge management or quality as:
- Project Manager
- Responsible for study
- Head of Technology
- Director of Information Systems
THE ACADEMIC PLAN
- Postgraduate studies: Doctorate in Management and Information System
This school offers programs in: