The Master Luxury, Fashion & Retail Management provides technical, administrative and managerial skills currently needed to integrate professionally in companies in the fashion and luxury sector, the rapidly growing and increasingly require specific skills appropriately formed.
Master's objective is to train professionals able to integrate successfully in the major companies in the sector of luxury and fashion in Italy and abroad, as well as in consulting firms specializing in fashion and retail.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 10 months:
- 6 months of classroom training
- 4 months internship in the luxury sector companies.
The Master's program offers a comprehensive and thorough overview of the world of Luxury and Fashion, addressing the following topics:
- The meaning of luxury in the fields and in the world markets
- Made in Italy yesterday, today and tomorrow
- The new consumers of luxury goods
- The fashion industry, luxury and lifestyle
- The marketing in the luxury, web and new digital media: the new frontiers of marketing for luxury goods
- Project management: project management
- Communications, media relations and between traditional and digital media events
- The internationalization strategies
- The distribution channels with focus on retail, ecommerce and opportunities of 'e-tailing
- The retail merchandising, visual merchandising, and other professionals in the world of luxury and lifestyle
The internship is an integral part of the training course, represents an important opportunity to enter the world of work. Four months of "training on the job" at major companies operating in the world of luxury and fashion to complete the learning process.
Objective of the Master is to train professionals able to integrate successfully in the major companies in the luxury and fashion sector in Italy and abroad, as well as in consulting firms specializing in fashion and retail mainly in the following functions:
- Marketing and brand management
- Retail merchandising and operations
- Visual Merchandising
- Communication and Events
RECIPIENTSThe Master full time Luxury & Fashion & Retail Management is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in economic and humanities strongly interested in entering in companies active in the world of luxury and fashion.
The teaching and 'entrusted to consultants, managers, professionals and academics with a proven teaching method that ensures a gradual and complete learning of the matter and in the luxury sector.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application you need to fill the application form online.
grants and soft loans are available. CONTACT US For more information about the master contact:
Valentina Milan, +39 06 3022 6217, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carla Guadalupi, +39 02 3022 3117, email@example.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2017