Digital taught Masters in Business and created by the best professional internet, which is formed on all areas of digital business. It is oriented to practical and professional development which is based on a comprehensive approach, coordinating programs, internet tools and a core project is a team effort in which the acquired knowledge is applied digitalizing a real company.
Who should attend
- Graduates with professional experience from different sectors with varying degrees of digitization.
- Professionals who want recycled into the digital sector.
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch their business online.
- Specialists who seek a holistic view of digital business.
Get the ability to:
- Have a realistic view of the entire integrated master's program as a whole.
- Put the pieces of a comprehensive plan for digitization.
- Implement the strategy and implementation of the Digital Identity Social Networks: attracting audience and provide a project.
- Understand what the design of services and disciplines.
- Develop functionalities sales and customer service.
- Develop a communication strategy and a detailed plan advertising campaigns.
- Integrate mobile internet and other platforms in a business plan.
- Create an action plan aimed at SEM and SEO.
- 0. Module Digital Vision and Strategy
- Module 1. Digital Marketing
- Module 2. Innovation and Design Thinking
- Module 3. Digital Content
- Module 4. Social Networking
- Module 5. Digital Technology
- Module 6. Mobile and Apps
- Module 7. Design and UX
- 8. eCommerce module
- 9. Search Module
- Module 10. Advertising and Digital Media
- 11. Module Digital Law
- 12. Metric Module and Data Analytics
- 13. Module Digital Creativity
- Module 14. Enterprise and startups
- 15. Digital Processing Module
Students work in groups on a partner company that lends itself to cede their business reality to implement the project to digitize your business.
International Digital Business Seminar at RCC at Harvard
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 28, 2017