Master in International Business
Train competent professionals that based on a clear conceptual understanding of trade policy, are able to design and implement joint operations related to trade and financial movements that develop within the global community, both in the public and private taking into account the challenges and opportunities posed by the inclusion of Colombia in the international market under the principles of Christian philosophy and humanistic formed with ethical and civic spirit, creative and critical.
• Graduated from undergraduate university recognized by the Colombian authorities
• Ability to read the English language
The graduate of the MCI will be a trade policy expert with the capacity to design and implement policies, strategies and operations related to the set of trade and financial movements that take place within the global community, both from the perspective of the state as of companies looking to successfully position itself in the international arena.Therefore, the graduate of the MCI, you can perform:
• Charges in public institutions related to the design and implementation of international trade policies.
• CEO, President, CEO of a company's goods or services whose objects have components of international trade.
• Director of exports and / or imports
• Manager or director of customs operations
• Business Manager or Director of Customs agents, International Freight Agents, Transport Companies International and components companies international physical distribution chain.
• Consultant and / or international trade adviser
• Analyst international trade flows
• Researchers and / or teaching in the area of International Trade.
• national and international teaching team, with excellent academic background and vast experience.
• When making the first year and present graduate work received the title of International Trade Specialist degree with CIED Shared - Georgetown University
• International Seminar
• EDE Business School of the Universidad Sergio Arboleda is the headquarters for Latin America of the Regional Trade Policy Courses of the World Trade Organization WTO.
• The MCI is offered in the categories of Deepening Research, according to the profile and interest of the applicant.
Training in detail and deep on trade in goods and services, the entities involved in the world as well as the areas in which it operates in the regional and local level. Reflect on the role that Colombia has played in the commercial processes of globalization that has participated at bilateral, regional and global levels. Reload both legislation and practice to participants that they operate within the international trade aspects of commercial treaties, agreements integration, trade in services.
Strengthen participants in administrative and management skills relevant to successfully implementing an internationalization process.Encourage the participant to identify opportunities for import and / or export of goods or services, based on the knowledge and interpretation of the instruments that contemplate.
Expand professional vision and business perspective of the participants from the understanding of trends in the national and international context apply in international trade.
Improve the bargaining power of the participants in the international business arena.
Develop the spirit of research in participants, through the work of the different cycles and degree work.
To contribute to the dissemination, understanding and analysis of international trade issues both in the present and in the medium and long term impact on all sectors of the economy.
Establish a network for exchange of knowledge and experiences among program participants.