Industrial Engineer (3 years + 2 years Master)
The Engineer is involved in the resolution of major technological and environmental challenges of tomorrow. He seeks technological solutions to modern societal problems such as global warming, health, mobility and energy. It manages both the design and industrial production. Choose your engineer is choose your player in the evolution of our society.
The three years of Industrial Science Bachelor is the first cycle of a higher education university type long. This cycle leads to the Master in industrial engineering with a two-year term.
During the master cycle, the future engineer:
- acquires knowledge about the "state of the art" and addresses technical, scientific and organizational;
- search for solutions by focusing as compared to learning the recipes;
- developing a general culture oriented towards human, social and economic role played by the engineer in society;
- is aware of the various aspects of quality.
company visits and the organization of seminars led by experts from the world of work complete this training focused on the future.
After graduation, the industrial engineer will ...
- holding positions in production: production engineer, quality manager, project manager ...;
- become office engineer;
- become conductive sites;
- hold a position in technical sales;
- exercise the teaching profession;
- hold positions in the company's management;
- conduct research;
- his education through possible bridges, different for different purposes (physical sciences, space sciences, civil engineering, science and environmental management ...).
This school offers programs in: