Full-time Masters in Human Resource Management
In the constantly changing business contexts, the role of HR is also evolving. The business expects HR specialists who can also think strategically to respond to the challenges of tomorrow.
Why choose this program from Antwerp Management School ?
The Masters in HR Management is an established value at the Antwerp Management School . Do you have a master's degree and a strong interest in human resources and people in organizations? Do you aspire a career as a strategic HR professional? Do you want a good mix between academic knowledge and its application in practice? In our Master in HRM we immerse you in the world of HR consultancy, we discuss real life cases, we advise companies and we ensure that you can build a network with the HR business through guest lectures by experienced HR professionals, workshops network events.
The state-of-the-art academic knowledge flows directly from our expertise center Next Generation Work, with thought leaders such as Prof. dr. Ans De Vos, Prof. dr. Peggy De Prins and Prof. dr. Lou Van Beirendonck.
After following this program
- you have the right competences and skills to move on to a full-fledged job and career as an HR professional;
- you can apply the acquired knowledge to different business and organization contexts and you can think strategically within the different domains of HR;
- you have the right consulting skills to take on an HR advisory role internally or externally;
- you are able to take a critical look at current HR processes and procedures;
- are you aware of your personal development and have you received specific tools within an open-feedback culture.
€ 10,950 (free of VAT)
Including the use of all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of excursions and residential activities. Excluding the cost of courses and books.
Antwerp Management School
BE 2000 Antwerp
Successful completion of:
- a 4-year university degree
- a 3-year university education and a relevant, additional education of at least 60 ECTS credits
- a 3-year university degree and a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- 4-year professional training (*)
(*) Additional conditions can be set.
Diploma / Certificate
The diploma "Master in Human Resource Management", an official diploma recognized by the Flemish Community, is awarded after successful completion of the exams. The training is accredited by AACSB and NVAO.