The Master in Financial Markets is designed to prepare financial managers who can cope with economic change and necessary advance solvency demanded by today's organizations. Financial professionals that are flexible, direct and lead teams know, have the skills to create value at all times capacity, allocated and distributed financial resources in the most efficient manner possible and, above all, contribute to the management of the company in achieving its objectives thanks to its strategic vision.
In short, professionals who need to support their knowledge and professional qualification with an official accreditation, for which the procedure is designed our Masters.
Five Reasons for the Master in Financial Markets SEA:
- It is the best Masters taught finance at Barcelona and third best master finance Spain according to the ranking "250 best masters" made by El Mundo in 2015.
- The program prepares to pass the certification exam EFA (European Financial Advisor) EFPA (European Financial Planning Association), the leading European association of financial professionals.
- The Master of Finance more focused on career development. The program incorporates the realization of curriculum practices in companies in the banking and finance sector.
- The most complete and practical program. Updated annually, includes a simulator Stock Exchange and the creation of a Plan of Banking and Financial Markets.
- EAE is one of the top 30 business schools in the world (Ranking 2014 America Economia) and the second most reputable school of business Spain (Ranking Merco 2015)
With the Master in Financial Markets you will learn about:
STRATEGIC DECISIONS: Optimize decision making bolsa and financial markets in a changing environment.
INSTRUMENTS STOCK EXCHANGE AND FINANCIAL MARKETS: To provide participants with tools for exchange and financial markets that generates value, both organizational and financial markets.
Budget decisions: Mastering the tools and instruments for planning and budgeting to support the process of making financial decisions.
Senior Leadership: Developing skills and essential to run a successful modern enterprise from the point of view of the role of financial advisor skills.
MODULE I - Economic Environment
- Economic environment
- Financial system
MODULE II - Quantitative Finance
- Mathematics of financial operations
- financial models
MODULE III - Financial markets
- Financial Markets I
- Financial Markets II
MODULE IV - Financial Decisions
- Investment analysis
- Financial risk management and derivatives
- Taxation of financial transactions
MODULE V - Banking and financial institutions
- Analysis of the banking sector
- Bank strategic direction
- Commercial and Marketing Banking
- wholesale banking
- retail banking
- Management of banking risks
- Investment funds
Module VI - Final Project: Business Plan
With the Master in Financial Markets and Exchange Barcelona and Madrid we will produce a business plan in groups with individualized tutoring throughout the academic year sessions
The Career Services Professions EAE Business School It is responsible for promoting and serve as a meeting point for students, alumni, corporate partners and other business groups interested in hiring professionals EAE. Year after year, this service helps many of our students to start a professional relationship.
Some data in our Employment Report 2014:
- Every day we publish 10.5 jobs and internship portal Employment EAE.
- EAE students working in the area of Finance, Sales and Marketing, which get higher pay.
- 89% of our students find work within six months of completing the Masters and 47% find work before finishing the Master. 6% of our students begin their own business project at the end of the program in EAE.
- 73% of students in EAE increased professional responsibilities after completing the program in EAE.
- Some of the Top Recruiters EAE in 2014 were Inditex, Banco Santander, BBVA, Banca Mediolanum, KPMG, Repsol, Deloitte, Bayer, Diageo, E & Y, Unilever, Accenture, Bankinter, Vueling, ADIF, Danone, BNP Paribas, DHL Global, Volotea, Novartis, Unilever and Ogilvy, among others
Request our Employment Report 2014
The Career Services EAE offers students the Master in Financial Markets and Exchange activities such as Employment Forum, Company Day, International Recruitment Programmes, company visits, Job or Webinars on Talent Development, among others .
Major outputs of the Master in Financial Markets and Exchange
Some of the profiles for that enables the master are:
- Jobs in Private Banking
- Director of retail banking branches, personal or corporate
- Investment banking analyst
- Investment Manager
- Fund manager
- Market analyst at brokers and values
- Analyst companies venture capital and private equity
- Capital markets manager
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates, through their professional and academic curriculum. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
To start the application process you must complete an appropriate form so that the candidate's profile can be assessed by our Academic Committee. If the resolution of admission issued by the Academic Committee of the Master in Financial Markets and Exchange is positive, the candidate may formalize their registration for this Masters.
People who successfully complete the program will be awarded the Master in Financial Markets by EAE Business School. In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements set obtained a master's degree from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya (if the program is done in Barcelona).
To obtain the degrees that give the universities, you must meet the requirements applying both institutions.
EAE offers special financing conditions, scholarships and grants for applicants admitted in EAE programs.
EAE BUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Integral Development Scholarship SMEs. Within its superior project management training, EAE provides answers to the needs of SMEs. Strengthening and implementation of strategies for improving competitiveness, comprehensive development of organizations and individuals that form are key elements in our institution.
- Woman scholarship Directive. Over 40% of our students are women with an average age of 33 years. This data confirms the ability of SEA to form students who are in full professional maturity and staff who need to combine their family, personal and training activities. With the aim of strengthening, promoting and strengthening the professional activity of women, EAE has an aid program for the professional segment. Managerial potential and leadership skills of the candidate as two essential qualities for the study of your application will be assessed.
- Accredited Disability Grant. In order to encourage and contribute to the professional development of people with disabilities, EAE launches an aid program for this group.
- EAE Academic Excellence Scholarship. EAE distinguish students with better academic records. Candidates who prove to have a greater than a 9.5 average academic record can access the EAE Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Entrepreneurs scholarship. Aimed at managers of SMEs, freelancers and professionals who want to start a business project
- Scholarship Management. Oriented managers, middle managers and skilled professionals who aspire to more responsible positions.
GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
- Carolina Foundation. Scholarship for continuing education that promotes cultural and scientific cooperation between Spain and Latin America promoting the exchange of professionals. It is intended for Latin American and Spanish experts and professionals who prove the need to move to Spain or Latin America to complete their training.
- MAEC - AECID. This grant contributes to higher education and professional development of university students and foreigners with university degree and, in some programs, final year university students. Type of aid: Grants Program II-B: Grants for foreigners for masters degrees or specialization in Spanish universities and non-university schools.
- Training aid workers and workers regulated by the Tripartite Foundation. The Public State Employment Service provides assistance, through the Tripartite Foundation, to all persons in active trading at the Social Security and obtained the company's individual training leave. Denial of permission must be motivated by reasons of organization or production. The aim will receive training recognized with an official qualification or a university degree itself. In return, the company will get a bonus in the contribution to Social Security for each employee or worker who has granted permission. The bonus equals the wage cost of labor hours that the worker has invested in training, with a maximum of 200 hours per academic year or consent calendar year.
- AGAUR Agency (Gestió d'Ajuts University and Research). Ofece graduate college loans at very favorable terms.
This school offers programs in: