- strengthening networking and team of teachers trained by experienced professionals in management.
- calendar of early classes;
- practical application of the contents;
- computer labs for class simulations;
- Replacement of intelligent modules, to ensure our students completing the course;
- class material with anticipated delivery;
- Facipe Careers - employability core that helps our students on placement in the labor market;
- Facipe languages - English lessons with promotional price for FACIPE students.
Financial Management, Auditing and Controlling will enable participants to use the fundamental and practical concepts of finance and accounting, offering the level of knowledge required in order to exert control activities and monitoring of the plans of the companies.
- This course has the specific objective of developing management skills that enable:
- To provide the necessary knowledge tools and technical tools so that participants can manage and establish controls and monitoring necessary for the decision-making process and audit.
- Enable participants in the development of financial planning, economic and tax firms.
- To provide the necessary knowledge of finances that enable participants to make decisions based on the financial statements and to actively participate in strategy formulation, planning, implementation and control, as well as knowledge in the application of accounting standards and audit processes.
- Allow participants to structure information and provide conditions for the development of capacity for reflection, analysis and synthesis.
- Promote collaboration and integration among participants.
This course is aimed at professionals who perform functions for which it is essential depth view of Finance, Controlling and Accounting Audit, with degrees in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Accounting and the like. It is also intended to several professionals aimed at opening up new possibilities for action, and the administrators that while acting in other areas, realize the importance of knowledge Finance, Controlling and Accounting Audit in their professional development.
The course will be developed through various teaching / learning techniques in order to allow active student participation in the construction of knowledge. Professor provide monitoring school material.
Will be used according to the nature and desirability of each subject, various methods such as case studies; games and simulations; conferences; lectures; seminars; directed studies; group work; practical classes in the laboratory; discussions and exchanges of experience.
Pre class in a virtual environment, contemplating study materials and reflections for the student to start the module with the exact notion of directing classes with teacher monitoring.
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)