In CIFF we know that the financial sector lives in an environment of continuous specialization, where the training provided by university degrees and the same companies guarantee very important but mostly generic knowledge. Through the Master in Finance a student not only acquires the knowledge to understand and settle in the market, but also has the possibility to specialize in the particular financial sector in which he wants to develop his professional career.
The CIFF Master of Finance is aimed at financial young people with no more than 5 years of professional experience in the sector and who are interested in acquiring the knowledge and management skills necessary to successfully develop their professional career, or professionals with professional experience in The field of finance that lack certain bases, which prevents their internal promotion.
For this reason our master in finance offers you: - A master of 9 months of training, leader in the sector, valued among the best Masters in Finances of the country through Ranking 250 Master published by the newspaper El Mundo.
- A TEACHING CLOISTER made up of active professionals of the main banking and financial institutions, giving the master in finance a marked applied character.
- A METHODOLOGY that combines the main technological tools, with the use of case studies and group work, and which gives our students a 360º vision when it comes to tackling any problems.
- A TALENT DEVELOPMENT department that not only cares about get you the best opportunity for professional development, but also advises you how you and all the necessary fields to overcome any selection process.
- A SPECIALIZATION within the master's degree in finance in the main financial sectors with the highest growth in employability and business.
- With access to INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS, through the preparatory courses included in the Master in Finance: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Level I and II), Financial Risk Manager (FRM Level I and II), Bloomberg Assessment Test (BAT).
Dr. Ignacio Olmeda Martos Master in Finance CIFF