Form yourself in events and business tourism. Paid and guaranteed practices in leading companies. REGISTER NOW AND BONIFY YOUR TRAINING!
It acquires an integral vision of the industry of events and business tourism, expanding knowledge and experiencing direct contact with the MICE sector.
- Address with guarantees of success the set of activities linked to the MICE industry and business tourism.
- To handle techniques that allow to operate and to manage efficiently each operational phase of the different types of events.
- To enhance the essential skills in the exercise of management functions in the professional organization of congresses, conventions, incentives, fairs and other types of events.
DIRECTED TO / REQUIREMENTS
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Professionals related to the tourism sector.
- NO UNIVERSITY DEGREE: certify 3 years of work experience.
- Introduction to the MICE sector
- Classification of the market; Types of events
- Strategic management in the MICE sector
- Factors and actors in the MICE segment
- Marketing and communication in the MICE sector
- Protocol in the organization of acts
- Coordination and management of work teams
- Production of MICE sector events
- The post-event. Measurement and management of results
PRICE AND MODE
- Modality: online and in person
- Online Price : € 2450 € 1,950 (20% discount).
- In-person price : € 7990 € 5,990 (25% discount).
- Qualification certified by ESODE Business School.
- Paid and guaranteed practices in leading companies (on-site only).
In the online mode, the student will receive all the information and advice through the virtual classroom and will have tutorials individualized for its correct development.
While in the face-to-face mode :
- Dual training: theoretical-practical classes
- Guaranteed and remunerated practices in leading companies.
- Training on virtual campus.
- Visits to locations and areas of interest.
- Continuous assessment.
- Presentation of final project.
SCHEDULES / CALL / DURATION
- Duration: 60 ECTS.
- Call : November.
- Duration: 7 months.
- Call : October and March.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated July 15, 2017