Who should attend:
All professionals have to run businesses, either themselves or for others, digital or to be converted to digital theirs.
The Master in Digital Business enables you to be a master in all disciplines of new businesses, technological and legal foundations applied to Internet products, digital consumer and e-commerce, marketing in all its forms (digital, mobile, social networking, loyalty client), online content management, web analytics, advertising, digital management skills and much more ...
Business School in Spain we are experts in training existing and future digital leaders.
- Know, understand and apply the fundamentals of any company, but from the perspective of the new market: the digital.
- Acquire basic knowledge of sales, marketing, finance and human resources, but mastering the new techniques of Digital Marketing, Social Networks, Electronic Commerce, Directives 2.0 Skills and Web Analytics.
- Ability to measure and achieve results on the actions that are launched.
- Become an expert in achieving the best ROI.
- Being able to build your own project and get funding for it
- In addition, a number of global targets to all programs consisting of: efficiently lead teams, learn to make strategic decisions, develop a global and inclusive vision, master change management and capture management skills.
Module 1: Fundamentals
Session 1: Technological environment.
Session 2: Legal environment.
Session 3: Basics of Marketing.
Module 2: Digital Home
Session 1: Digital Product
Session 2: Digital Consumer
Session 3: E-commerce
Session 4: Keys to building a successful e-commerce
Session 5: CRM. Customer Management
Module 3: Operational digital
Session 1: Digital Marketing
Session 2: Mobile Marketing
Session 3: Social Media Marketing
Session 4: Search Strategy
Session 5: Email Marketing and affiliation
Session 6: Creativity and Advertising online
Session 7: General Law on advertising and
Session 8: Commercial Law
Module 4: Strategy and digital content
Session 1: Strategic Marketing Plan
Session 2: Strategies Loyalty
Session 3: Social Media Strategy
Session 4: Managing Content
Session 5: Monetization of online media
Module 5: Metrics and Monitoring
Session 1: Web Analytics
Session 2: Managing online reputation
Session 3: Digital Media Advertising
Module 6: Leadership and Management
Session 1: Management enterprising
Session 2: Act venture
Session 3: Finance for non-financial
Session 4: Leadership
Session 5: Effective presentations
Session 6: Team motivation
Session 7: The art of public speaking
Session 8: Time Management
Session 9: Stress Management
END OF MASTERS. You will work in teams, which will enable an active and practical networking face your future experiences. Always accompanied by your expert, your project tutor and the head teacher.
Those students who wish have the possibility of internships in major companies. This training can be funded by the Tripartite Foundation
Reviews of students:
Juan José Polo (2014) "Entrepreneurship and digital marketing are two disciplines in which I would like to become expert. To advance this goal, it needed to expand and reinforce what they learned during my previous professional and educational experience, immersing myself fully in a graduate program 100% focused on digital business reality. In this sense, having enrolled in the Master in Digital Business of Spain Business School has been a success. The teaching team consists of experienced professionals in the digital world, materials do a tour in detail the areas that make up any online business and also has courses that help you complete your training, acquiring knowledge on issues such as strategy, leadership or effective project management. But above all, I would like to emphasize the human factor responsible for the master. A nearby school, attentive to their students and offering the best possible quality during the time we shared the training experience. We have lived very good moments in the classroom materclass. Among the best without doubt, also have made new friends and professional contacts among peers. Finally, I would like to highlight the online platform. Through it we contacted teachers, access the educational content that is distributed in modules and discussed with colleagues in discussion forums. It is a participatory medium that adds value and makes the process of studying the master simple. "
Alvaro Carmona (2014) • What is the best course? very interesting classes, with talks by professionals highly productive sector. effective monitoring. Proper functioning of the platform. Wide variety of subjects and content certainly very full. In general, good teachers involved in their teaching • What it is the worst of the course? Some teachers are delayed in corrections.
• Would you recommend it? I've already done it. I mentioned it to friends and colleagues
Alfonso Zurera (2014) • What is the best course? I am very happy with the Master in Digital Business, and I'm glad to be part of the first class, both for good (we will be the first trained in this subject) and for bad (some errors have been resolved along of course, and I'm glad to have participated in improvement).
• What is the worst of the course? Just a note regarding the platform: that students could individually make the theme colors for the sessions, to mark in red to go running and avoid having to look if we have completed or not.
• Would you recommend it? Everyone who asks me. I inform you about the master and tell them where they can find information. I am a good ambassador for SBS and especially the master "Digital Business".
Alvaro Lopez Izquierdo (2015) • What is the best course? The possibility of the Master so online is very positive for those who are working, in addition, there is time to work topics and exercises are convenient and practical.
• What is the worst of the course? I'll wait to finish it.
• Would you recommend it? Yes, certainly, the moment the course is very complete, there are great professionals and many concepts are learned.
This school offers programs in: