Students who successfully pass this program:
- They will improve their own professional profile in the area of politics.
- They will acquire communicative strategies and techniques to apply them to political candidates.
- Working as election campaign or government communication advisors
- To become specialists in electoral marketing that promote the consulting as a work in the service of the political class.
This program is aimed at either graduates in Political Science, Marketing, Journalism, Law or International Relations; As well as professionals with university degrees and experience in the world of politics who wish to improve their personal skills.
CESCOMPOL is a collaborating center of the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH), one of the oldest in Europe.
The academic contents of this master's degree are structured from more general topics (such as political communication) to specific modules (such as application to the Government, a political party and a candidate). The methodology is based on both theoretical and practical parts, to consolidate all the knowledge acquired and all contents are adapted to both Spain and Latin America. The faculty is composed of professionals in the field and experts in their respective modules, with experience in public policies, government plans, communication strategies and electoral campaigns.
Obtaining the final title is subject to the passing of all modules of the Master, as well as the preparation of the Final Master's Work.
DEGREE THAT IS OBTAINED
Master's Degree by the University of Alcalá de Henares and Master's degree by CESCOMPOL
- Politics, Citizenship and Political Behavior
- Political Scenarios and Electoral Systems
- Basic Principles of Political Communication
- Political Communication Management: Institutional Relations and Public Affairs
- Offline, Online and Network Communication: Social Media Management
- Political Marketing and Image Management
- Personal Leadership and Speech
- Political Consulting: Design and Management of Electoral Campaigns
- End of Master's Work
This Master has a program of stays in Universities of Europe, the United States and Latin America. During these stays, you will be able to meet first class teachers of the world of politics, as well as benefit from an intensive networking program. An experience that will differentiate your professional profile.
Students will be able to fill positions in:
- Political parties
- Communication Cabinets
- Official Institutions and Governments
This school offers programs in: