Master in Business Administration Restoration
The Master in Hospitality Management and Food & Beverage Management aims to train professionals and managers who lead global business projects in the field of hospitality management.
Why study the Master:
- Revenue Management is taught through a business game. This particular field of hotel marketing is widely developed in this field through an applied through a business game vision.
- This Master is taught in Madrid and Barcelona
- Networking: The Masters students can participate in the cycle afterwork, an activity that connects them with the business world through meetings with entrepreneurs. They can also attend the cycle of meetings with managers of hotels and catering companies, and international tourism consultants.
- Coaching cycle: The Masters students can participate in Cycle Ostelea coaching, combining group sessions in various fields, such as emotional coaching or family coaching.
- Attendance at trade fairs: the Masters students can attend various trade fairs such as Food or IBTM.
- Professional practices. The Master offers the possibility of work experience in areas of management of hotel chains and catering companies.
- It includes a series of meetings with managers of hotels and restaurant companies.
The Master in Hospitality Management and Restoration will allow you to:
KNOW THE HOTEL INDUSTRY AND CATERING
Build a strong base of knowledge of the tourism industry from an international perspective and always from the management approach.
Train managers oriented business management of tourism enterprises able to get the expected results worldwide.
DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLANS
Introduce the keys to the development of strategic plans and their implementation to immediate action hoteliers and restoration of national and international environments.
INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT
Develop the capacity for creativity and innovation in the hotel business and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying participants for taking positions in hotels.
Develop the skills of a global manager tourist companies to make a collaborative, assertive and participatory work among all team members develop.
The Master in Hospitality Management and Restoration Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Structure and finance the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Strategic direction and operations in the hotel and restaurant sector.
- Marketing and hotel and restaurant marketing.
- Master Thesis work.
- Intensificaciónen Food & Beverage.
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labor market.
- Executive Partner Employment Program
- Online job forum
- Talent Development Webinars
- Director of hotel and catering business.
- Departments responsible for corporate hotel chains.
- Hotel division chief business groups.
- Department responsible for food and beverage (Food & Beverage).
- Director of catering.
- Supervisor communities operating centers and caterers.
- expert consultant in the field of Food & Beverage.
- Entrepreneur in the hotel and restaurant sector.
Admissions and Qualifications
The admission process guarantee the suitability of the candidates, so all participants can make the most of this learning experience.
To start the admission process is necessary to fill the request for information. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview which must provide the following documentation:
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- demonstrable work experience at least 3 years
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee will examine case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to report the status of their admission.
Students who successfully complete the program will obtain:
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering, and Food & Beverage Management, from the University of Lleida
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering, and Food & Beverage Management, by Ostelea (OWN)
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering, and Food & Beverage Management by EAE (OWN)
In order to obtain the degree from the University EAE and is necessary to satisfy the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)