The Master in Business Innovations & SelfEmpowerment - Face (Madrid) of MSMK - Madrid School of Marketing, gives you an insight into innovation as a key factor in the vision, strategy and results of the company, allowing you to develop a spirit of anticipation and improvement in the areas of business that will stimulate the creation of new scenarios and realistic and possible options for their business differentiation.
The highly specialized in Innovation and Marketing program allows you to develop your skills, competencies and knowledge in the culture of innovation, with Zenovation with new methodologies for innovation, disruptive technologies, with a customer-focused innovation with innovation ecosystems and with a strategic vision of innovation, allowing you to be innovative from the culture and art of innovation.
The Master in Business Innovation & SelfEmpowerment- Face (Madrid) of MSMK, allows you to develop the program in the facilities of the emblematic street Principe de Vergara in Madrid, allowing you to combine your profession with your training highly specialized enInnovation and Marketing, you can attend conferences, seminars and workshops by prestigious speakers, you will work in small groups and quality faculty composed of managers of national and multinational companies and where you will benefit from an Employment Lifetime.
01.INNOVACIÓN: CULTURE AND COMMITMENT
- Where and how innovation come from?
- Innovation vs routine.
- Myth vs lead it to ask the customer.
- Developing innovation in different cultures and nuances:
- Florence, London, Paris, Vienna, Helsinki, Boston, Tel Aviv, Silicon Valley.
- Symptoms climate innovation: What if my environment is hostile to innovation?
- The value of ideas vs. action.
- Environments and management practices that encourage innovation.
ALL STARTS IN SELF (ZENOVATION) 02.TODO BEGINS IN SELF (ZENOVATION): LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND PERSONAL GROWTH. Lead-, SKILLS AND PERSONAL GROWTH
- How to look inside? Management Emotional Intelligence.
- Management of our limitations and fears.
- Training positive thinking and meditation.
- Attitudes: Search humble, proactive, management difficulties, overcoming, holisticidad and integration.
- Understanding my immediate environment: enhancement of your environment.
- Practicing our best: public regarding the decision maker and facilitator of an innovative project and / or business.
03.PRÁCTICAS AND METHODOLOGIES FOR INNOVATION, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- IdeaLab: Design and Visual Thinking.
- Creativity: Minecraft, creative writing, critical situations.
- Open Innovation and Collaborative Methodologies: Crowdsourcing and co-creation.
- Iterative methodologies: Agile, Lean Startup.
- PithElevator & InvestorsMeetup
- Creative writing.
- Managing projects: PRINCE2, Green Belt, Portfolio.
- Management, PMP + PMBOK, ISO-21500.
- Prototyping: Arduyno and 3D printing.
04.COMO accelerate projects: DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS
- Arduino case and #Makers
- Sensing and Internet of things.
- 3D printing.
- Immersive video, Augmented Reality.
- Anticipation and early detection. How to identify trends and incorporate them into our innovations?
05.INNOVAR CUSTOMER FOCUS: VS TRANSACTION relationship management.
- The customer person: emotional attachment and expectations management.
- Branding and its importance to connect both as a company and personally.
- Observation of the client and not the same customer and involvement in the design process.
- Critical users and hackers.
- Customer incentives: gamification.
- Contents: Storytelling and BrandedContents. Narrative. Transmedia.
- Product development.
- View over consumption in the XXI Century: Western World vs Emerging Countries.
- Indicators and metrics about how profitable the relationship with the customer through innovation.
06.EL INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM
- Innovation Agents.
- Initiatives and scenarios at our disposal.
- Institutions How to approach them and work with them?
- Global Vision: Innovation Hot Spots.
- Social innovation and collaborative or networked models.
- Large Corporations. How to move in a corporate environment about innovation?
- Who is who?
- Financial and nonfinancial resources: Effective management of resources reinvention and transformation processes.
- Intellectual Property and Regulation. Agreements of intent, contracts ...
07.INNOVACIÓN: STRATEGIC VISION
- WWH vision and obsession.
- Internal and external look.
- Curves and Value Networks. Alternative business models.
- Maintaining competitive advantage.
- Unexpected changes and dynamics of innovation.
- Metrics and Business Modeling vs "business models".
- Large Corporations.
- Understanding and working formality and informality of organizations.
08.APRENDER TO BE FROM INNOVATIVE CULTURE AND ARTS. INSPIRATION DISRUPTIVE Observation and open attitude connected with the world of art and culture, provides great opportunities to innovate and connect ideation and experimentation from the cultural sphere of artistic, (extremely open and transgressive) vs the business world with large inertia and looking as fit and transformed. The ultimate goal is to re-connect better with a client Person / Citizen in profound change and review of their actions, values and activities.
This school offers programs in: