Agile methods have emerged as an alternative to traditional methods of product management / project, teamwork and engineering. Applied, on a regular basis, a set of best practices that support each other to foster teamwork, flexibility to change and get the best possible result in a project.
Agile methods are particularly useful to solve situations where it is not giving the customer what they need, when deliveries are too elongated, the costs skyrocket or quality is not acceptable when responsiveness is needed before competition when morale is low equipment and high turnover, when necessary systematically identify and address inefficiencies or when you want to work using a specialized product development process.
Agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP and DevOps are strongly oriented to provide maximum value to the business, reducing time-to-market of new products and quickly adapting them to a competitive environment. They are the standard work of the most competitive companies in the world, from Google to Amazon or know, happening the method of choice in the digital transformation of organizations.
The Master in Agile Methods (MMA) It provides students with tools to develop attitudes and skills in the use of agile methods and learn modern techniques of innovation, conceptualization and fast adjustment of product to market as Lean Startup
- pragmatic, practical and complete master, with reference teachers in Europe to transform your environment with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean Startup, managing people and teams and cultural change.
- You will go beyond the method and learn to transform individuals, teams and organizations.
- very complete content: method, people and culture, product management, scaling, engineering.
- Master practical, with group exercises.
What do you prepare?
- Provide students tools to develop attitudes and skills in the use of agile methods.
- Learn modern techniques of innovation, conceptualization and fast adjustment of product to market as Lean Startup.
- Knowing how to create multidisciplinary teams of high performance and highly motivated.
- Create a work environment based on improving and regulating learning.
- Understanding the need to develop a product more efficiently and have an early feedback on its quality practices.
- Create professional ready to start, with greater assurance of success, the transformation of a department or a company to product development and projects with a more streamlined approach.
To whom it May concern?
- Managers, professionals and entrepreneurs in the technology and software development areas, but can also be applied in other business and product areas.
- The Master allows entry of graduates of degree, official expertise, advanced engineering and technical as well as degree and diploma courses in related disciplines to master.
- Should not have university degrees, the title will be issued a certificate of university extension.
Program taught in: