The program combines theoretical and practical training in the field of design, construction, installation and operation of heat and gas supply systems, ventilation and air conditioning of buildings and heat-generating plants, engineering and equipment construction projects, the introduction of energy-saving and environmental technologies.
The program deals with the problems of high technologies; system engineering analysis, mathematical modeling and research activities.
- conducting surveys to assess the status of natural and natural and man-made objects;
- determining initial design data, and calculation justification monitoring objects;
- possession of methods of assessing the innovative potential, the risk of the commercialization of the project, feasibility study designed objects and products;
- knowledge of methods of design and monitoring of buildings and structures, their structural elements, including methods of calculation justification, including the use of general-purpose and specialized software and computer systems and computer-aided design;
- development of conceptual, technical and detailed designs of complex objects, including the use of computer-aided design;
- knowledge of methods of designing of engineering systems of buildings and structures, their structural elements, including methods of engineering analysis systems and professional calculation software.
- highly faculty;
- opportunity to participate in research projects;
- availability of modern laboratory and technological base for the educational process and scientific research;
- integration of educational and scientific processes involving design research organizations;
- Partnership with leading construction and engineering companies of the Far Eastern region.
The area of professional activity and employment
professional activity area includes:
- design, construction, operation, monitoring, and reconstruction of buildings and structures;
- engineering maintenance and equipment construction projects and urban areas, as well as transport infrastructure;
- Engineering survey for construction;
- development of machines, equipment and technology needed for the construction and production of building materials, products and structures;
- research and educational activities.
Promising places of employment of graduates of the program are both Russian and foreign companies and organizations, including:
- maintenance and construction company;
- drawing, designing and research organizations.
- Research methodology in construction
- Math modeling
- Special sections of higher mathematics
- Modern problems of science and industry
- Regulatory and technical framework and the design of the construction
- Information technology in construction
- Theory and furnace combustion processes / methods thermodynamic analysis
- Designing modern climate systems in buildings
- Ways to improve the quality of heat supply in the housing complex / Comparison of energy saving options in construction
- Modern methods of laying heating systems and especially their design and calculation
- Construction and design of small capacity boilers
- Features of designing of gas pipelines from polyethylene pipes
- Modern power supply systems based on renewable energy sources
- Modern energy-saving air-conditioning systems / problems of housing and communal services in the conditions of market relations
- "Research Seminar" Basics of experimental design. Fundamentals of modeling theory and similarity GOST R 7.0.11. 2011 ""
- Research work
Minimum requirements for previous education
Name and contact the Director of SS
Shtym Alla Silvestrovna email@example.com
This school offers programs in: