Do you want to be a graphic designer? The Master Graphic Design enables you to guide your professional career within a Graphic Design studio or an advertising agency. The Master is formed by the courses of Basic Graphic Design, Advanced Graphic Design and Pre-Graphic Graphic Design. Graphic Design is a key activity within visual communication and covers many areas: corporate identity, advertising, editorial design, packaging, signage, signage and multimedia. Visual communication, in addition to being a basic pillar of our contemporary culture, is today a key sector that constantly demands professionals who develop their creativity in multiple disciplines. Advertising agencies, magazines, publishers, advertisers or studios need graphic designers to develop their activities. Throughout the Master Graphic Design you will learn to master the most used tools in the sector (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), you will learn to design complex projects such as corporate identities, posters, brochures, magazines and packaging, and you will enter the exciting world of graphic production, learning to perform final arts and knowing different types of paper, finishing formats or binding techniques.
Provide you with a solid knowledge base both theoretical and practical to train you in the most widespread tools in the professional field and to develop graphic design projects from the creation phase to the printing phase.
- Basic Graphic Design: Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Pre-press
- Graphic designer
- Finalist art
At the end of the Graphic Design Master you will have created a complete portfolio of works formed by the following projects: Logo, corporate image, magazine, brochure, poster and packaging.
- 100% practical classes
- Teachers with both teaching and professional experience
- Realization of individualized projects
- Advice on the preparation of the work book
- Viewing and analyzing current campaigns
- Access to specialized publications
- Information on conferences, fairs, festivals and exhibitions
- Information about competitions for students
- Teaching materials
- Informative blog
- Personalized tutoring
- 1 Mac computer per student
- Internet access
- Recommended bibliography
- Certificate of accreditation
- Job vacancies
- Agreement of practices with companies
To study the Graphic Design Master you need to be of legal age and have computer knowledge at the user level.
3 Promotions per year
- From February to June
- From July to September (Summer Intensives - August holidays)
- From October to February
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2018