The objective of this master is to enable students to acquire theoretical skills and teaching practices of French as a foreign language - exercise the teaching profession - ensuring educational activity and supervision of trainers - build teaching French as a foreign language materials at the national or international level.
+ THE TRAINING
- A professional training with an internship (2 to 5 months) in France or abroad - Interventions of specialized professionals - Close-knit promotions and personalized educational support - a common curriculum and a unique promotion for students face and distance, a collaboration between students - This master is offered in initial or continuous training, or distance.
Most of the master-face:
- A course offered at a university incorporating a French language center to allow alternate theory and practice.
- Partnership agreements with over 85 universities worldwide.
Most remote master:
- Training via a multimedia platform: forum, wiki, reactivity. - A interactivity between students on the campus of UCO and students of distance courses.
Students holding one of the following degrees have access as of right to the Master: - Bachelor of Science of language courses FLE - License languages courses FLE - Degree in modern literature courses FLE students holders other advanced degrees (French or foreign) may apply for admission through the validation process of personal and professional experience.
The students received the examination papers of the first year of a master teaching languages have access to the second year of training master after studying their case.
Students holding other advanced degrees (French or foreign) may apply for admission through the validation process of personal and professional experience.
TUITION FEES 2014-2015
- From € 3,450 / year (based on revenue) - Training for eligible higher education scholarships.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017