This Masters, ranked 2nd of France in 2010, has been designed in partnership with the French Chamber of Foreign Trade.
You are provided a strong professional approach to international management and the necessary know-how to:
- Elaborate import/export international strategies;
- Develop foreign businesses;
- Prospect and develop international markets;
- Master the techniques of international logistics;
- Negotiate in an international and intercultural environment.
You acquire strong competencies in the international trade sector, but also in the technical, professional and academic practice of different languages: 70% of your courses are taught in English, 30% in French and a third language is mandatory.
The theoretical knowledge is implemented in a practical, appropriate and evolutionary manner to prepare you to be operational in companies of all sizes all over the world. A strong component of international students, faculty and business practitioners ensures you effective and high interactive lectures, where scholars from different horizons, backgrounds, ages, and countries meet and share their knowledge and experience.
The Counselors of the French Chamber of Foreign Trade, appointed by the Prime Minister, actively participate in your study curriculum. Several personalities give conferences throughout the year, sharing their own experience as global managers.
A prestigious ceremony is organized at the French Riviera Chamber of Commerce at the end of the year, where students, having attended these conferences and achieved the best results, are awarded a prize. Cohorts are composed of a maximum of 35 students. Your courses are scheduled three days a week (Mon-Tue-Wed), over twenty-five weeks from September to March, in order to allow you to study and work, or conduct your internship at the same time if you so choose.
A business simulation game role-playing, a mandatory internship of at least 4 months abroad, and the defense of a memoir complete this comprehensive framework.
- Graduate Degree in Business: your degree must last a minimum of 4 years and grant a minimum of 240 ECTS credits, or 120 US credits, or equivalent.
- English proficiency: TOEIC >750, or TOEFL iBT >79, or TOEFL CBT >213, or TOEFL PBT >550, or IELTS >5.5, or CPE (TOEFL School code: 5999).
- Good academic record and relevant experience. Evaluated by the Admissions Committee.
- Interview before the Admissions Committee.
The EIPB Ms degree is designed to train banking experts proficient in detecting and analyzing problems and evolutions in a complex global financial environment. The program provides substantial theoretical foundations and consistent command of finance, quantitative and marketing tools.
These skills will enable to provide reliable strategic analysis of risk in private banking worldwide.
Successful completion of the program enables you to:
- Manage portfolio and assets,
- Evaluate risks and investments in order to elaborate strategic orientations, sales, and purchases in banking,
- Master financial aspects of international business transactions (solvency, payment delays, treasury, change rates...)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018