Engineer in Agronomy and Agribusiness
Please Note That this program is Entirely taught in FRENCH
From field to plate, agriculture covers a wide range of industries. This is one of the only engineering business that is interested in microscopic life as the life of human societies. Agriculture, food processing, agro-ecology, agromachinisme are all moving sectors to feed the world in a sustainable and lasting way.
Far from the clichés, agriculture plays an important and leading role in energy and environmental transitions. They are open and functions engaged in the digital transformation. Becoming an engineer in agriculture is to be an actor of this upheaval, at the heart of global issues. This is contributing to the development of innovative solutions for efficient and responsible farming. It is choosing a trade to invent the future.
9 professional training courses on the Beauvais campus:
- Agroecology, soil, land and water
- Industrial Organization Agri
- Issues and challenges in animal production
- Agronomy and crop production on land
- Consulting and company management
- Agro-equipment and new technologies
- Initiate and develop innovative activity in agriculture
- Plant Breeding
8 professional training courses on the Rouen campus:
- Territories, environment, agriculture
- food quality and safety
- agri marketing
- Business Management
- Biosciences, Scinces plant, and eco-production bioupgrading
- Agricultural Data Management and Decision Models
- urban agriculture and green cities
Why become engineer for Agronomy and Agribusiness?
Feeding the Planet of sustainable and lasting way, an actor of agricultural and transitions (energy, environment ...): these are the challenges for engineers Agronomy and Agribusiness. Following this training, you will develop multiple skills based on theoretical and technical fundamentals, and the ability to innovate to meet these global challenges. In the first year, you will build a global and operational culture incorporating agricultural issues, environmental and food industries. By placing innovation at the heart of this course of 5 years, we give you the means to become entrepreneurs and professionals able to place technology at the heart of modern agriculture.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 16, 2017