After the first cycle of studies (license), the Master "Energy efficiency of building systems," adds EEITB engineers skills, in-depth knowledge in key areas of research developed in our Faculty: energy buildings, comfort in indoor environments, the behavior of technical building systems (ventilation, heating, refrigeration, packing unit of the air, electrical, lighting, sanitation, automatic management, acoustics, atmospheric pollution and filtration systems, renewable energy sources). The courses are based on topics such as:
- Advanced technical thermodynamics (compressible gas dynamics, irreversible thermodynamics with finite speed, non-conventional energy systems)
- fluid mechanics (boundary layer turbulence, CFD)
- Electrical Power (theoretical electrical engineering, power systems transient and non-sinusoidal regime)
- numerical modeling and simulation of the behavior of equipment and facility systems,
- experimental methods of monitoring the operation of facilities systems
- complex systems of technical management,
- renewable and efficient energy,
- materials, "smart" equipment and systems used in buildings with very low energy consumption,
- the power-generating performance evaluation methods of installation systems (audit and energy certification of buildings).
Most courses of the Masters has directed work or practical work. The last half is allocated to the development of the dissertation thesis and practical placements.
The Skills and Professional Career
At the end of the Masters students can easily develop a career in basic research (modeling and simulation) or in experimental research - civil engineering, activitées become very well also requested for project engineers, inspection engineers and experts. Practical skills obtained also allow better working assembly facilities in design (for systems of all degrees of complexity) or operating systems of modern facilities and technical expertise activities.
Depth knowledge of FUNCTIONING of facility systems provides the ability to evaluate existing systems (technical inspection by audit and energy certification and functional diagnosis), anticipate the behavior of buildings and their systems and also to realize their effective use. The numerical simulation performed with effective information technology and also experimental research developed especially around the noninvasive mobile laboratories provide high quality learning these point of study techniques.
The Diploma of Higher Education Romanian Public obtained in the domain "Facilities Constructions (Civil Engineering)" is officially reconu in all EU member countries. In addition, the Master 'Energy efficiency of building systems (EPIC) is, from the academic year 2016-2017, about a Double Degree Programme conducted with the University of La Rochelle (ULR) , mention Master Construction Engineering, IB-GI3ER course. The agreement between the two Universities (UTCB and ULR) provides for the harmonization of the two programs and also teachers and students exchanges. Students (ULR + UTCB) benefiting from the exchange program will get the Double Degree (the each university master's degrees).
Are accepted for university graduates with a bachelor's degree. admission average = 0.7 Interview Note 0.3 average for the licensing exam
downtown Bucharest, Romanian Athenaeum.
Laboratory of Hydraulics, Blower atmospheric boundary layer.
Centre Pompidou, Paris. The engineering facilities in modern architecture.
This school offers programs in: