With a mix and match aesthetic, want personalized products that show their individuality. In order to respond to their expectations, the industry turns to fashion designers who have a more discriminating, calculated, and proactive approach to creativity.
The course aims to provide fashion designers with a clear perspective on creativity and its application in innovative fashion design.
- IIFA offers 2-year full-time course Master Diploma in fashion designing
- The course has 4 semesters where the student gets introduced to the world of fashion
- Offering a unique and comprehensive Bhatathiyar university degree syllabus and prepares a student for the fundamentals which is essentially required in today’s industry.
- This well-blended syllabus in combination with communications and self-development classes make IIFA students a preferred choice among leading studios and entertainment companies
The curriculum presents fashion design as a fun, invigorating, topical and rewarding art. It introduces techniques for students to get a new, fresh and original design.
The programme comes with all core fashion design modules like sketching, pattern making, garment construction, draping, and embroidery. It teaches differentiation of colors – primary, secondary, tertiary, and complementary; principles of repetition, gradation, rhythm, radiation, harmony, contrast, dominance, emphasis, and proportion. This design-oriented course gives students a professional portfolio of fashion design.
- Basic Product and Manufacturing related Knowledge: Design, Fabric, Patterns, ect..
- Principles of Fashion Marketing, Merchandising, and Management
- Economic Analysis and Statistics
- Information Technology
- Minor Research Project
- Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour
- Global Textile and Apparel Product Market Characteristics
- Retail Management and Advanced Export Merchandising
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Research
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Strategies and Brand Management
- International Management
- Fashion Forecasting and Product Development
- Financial Management and International Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management and E-Business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Graduation Research Project
About the School
An animation & visual effects course should not only teach you the tools of the trade but should first excite your right brain and ignite your creativity. Which is why at IIFA school, you can trus ... Read More