With a mix and match aesthetic, want personalized products that show their individuality. In order to respond to their expectations, the industry turns to fashion designers who have a more discriminating, calculated, and proactive approach to creativity.
The course aims to provide fashion designers with a clear perspective on creativity and its application in innovative fashion design.
- IIFA offers 2-year full-time course Master Diploma in fashion designing
- The course has 4 semesters where the student gets introduced to the world of fashion
- Offering a unique and comprehensive Bhatathiyar university degree syllabus and prepares a student for the fundamentals which is essentially required in today’s industry.
- This well-blended syllabus in combination with communications and self-development classes make IIFA students a preferred choice among leading studios and entertainment companies
The curriculum presents fashion design as a fun, invigorating, topical and rewarding art. It introduces techniques for students to get a new, fresh and original design.
The programme comes with all core fashion design modules like sketching, pattern making, garment construction, draping, and embroidery. It teaches differentiation of colors – primary, secondary, tertiary, and complementary; principles of repetition, gradation, rhythm, radiation, harmony, contrast, dominance, emphasis, and proportion. This design-oriented course gives students a professional portfolio of fashion design.
- Basic Product and Manufacturing related Knowledge: Design, Fabric, Patterns, ect..
- Principles of Fashion Marketing, Merchandising, and Management
- Economic Analysis and Statistics
- Information Technology
- Minor Research Project
- Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour
- Global Textile and Apparel Product Market Characteristics
- Retail Management and Advanced Export Merchandising
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Research
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Strategies and Brand Management
- International Management
- Fashion Forecasting and Product Development
- Financial Management and International Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management and E-Business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Graduation Research Project
Program taught in: