The program combines the fundamental theoretical and practical training in the field of software engineering - modern science and technology, to integrate the principles of mathematics and computer science with engineering approaches. Software engineering, based on mathematics and information technology (computing), is engaged in the industrial production of high-quality software systems.
The aim of the program is to prepare for the professional development of software systems in the field of industrial production of software for information systems for various purposes. The program covers all aspects of software production with a focus on research and development project activities.
- Industrial use of information systems development methods;
- analysis of development trends and application of software tools, technologies, industrial production programs;
- Project Management for Software Development;
- build models of software projects and software products using tools of computer modeling;
- design and construction of software components;
- Organization and implementation of research projects.
- highly faculty;
- availability of modern laboratory and technological base for the educational process and scientific research;
- membership in the international academic partnership program «ORACLE Academy»;
- the orientation of the educational process to the best global practices benchmarks;
- access to training courses, developed the largest IT company «ORACLE»;
- the possibility of passing the international professional certification «ORACLE» technologies;
- participation in research projects.
The area of professional activity and employment
The sphere of professional activity - industrial production of software for information systems for various purposes.
The main path of employment of graduates of the program - a software engineer and system analyst.
- Philosophical problems of natural science
- The methodology of scientific research in software engineering
- Methodology Software Engineering
- Modeling for the design of information systems
- "Develop Rich Client Applications (Engineering Distributed Systems)"
- Methods and data analysis
- "Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns (Object-Oriented Design)"
- The development of formal languages and language processors
- "System theory and analysis (Systems theory and systems analysis)"
- Methods of team development and verification of software
- Design, testing and verification of software systems
- Development of Web-based applications
- Internet Systems Engineering
- Data Mining
- Specialized modeling packages
- Processing and visualization of large volumes of image data
- Parallel Database Systems
- Methods of distributed and enterprise databases
- Modeling and visualization of 3D models of objects
- Management user interface
- Applications to work with natural language
- Designing mobile applications
- pattern recognition techniques
- Methods of machine learning
- numerical methods
- Research Seminar on Software Engineering
- Research work
Minimum requirements for previous education
The examination of the development of software systems technology
Name and contact curator and administrator
Artemyev, Head of the program Irina L.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel .: +7 (914) 701-56-42
Program Administrator Sergeeva Ksenia Alekseevna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel .: +7 (914) 721-46-81
This school offers programs in: