POST GRADUATE PROGRAM: 120 ECTS CREDITS
The MA Degree is awarded after two years of study. This program aims to consolidate knowledge acquired during undergraduate training and to increase knowledge about the numerous aspects of business management. The program also offers students a range of specific skills leading to their selected specialization, enabling them to adapt to current industry requirements.
This program provides in-depth knowledge of research and critical analysis. Students will gain a firm practical understanding of the management trends that make a difference at an international level. Students learn the facets and techniques in the science of hospitality and tourism business management, focusing on objectives relating to a variety of business areas. They learn to integrate different specializations and techniques in the broad framework of goal-oriented organizations and also apply management theory in specific fields.
The MA Degree an on-campus customized program which provides, through classes, workshops, self study and a variety of research projects, advanced specialization in the following fields: Marketing – Human Resources – Finance – International Management – Innovation.
Tutoring - Students are engaged in the content, promoting student-lecturer and student-student interaction through electronic peer review (voice or e-mail), whilst having to plan for face-to-face at set times with their course lecturer and/or the coordinator.
Photo: Hervé Montaigu
- Human Resources - Leadership and Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- International Business Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Enterprise Risk Management & Internal Audit Management
RESEARCH - ASSIGNMENTS
- Business Plan – Hotel Strategies & Development
RESEARCH - CASE STUDY
- Marketing and Segmentation Strategies
- Financial Management - Asset and Investment
- Human Resources Business - Ethics and Across Cultures
- Entrepreneurship - Strategic Planning System
- International Business Development
- Advanced Management Internship of 6 months
RESEARCH - PROJECTS
- Workshop General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Photo: Fotoclub Wooltz
Program taught in: