Students of this programme are prepared for work in companies of all legal forms of enterprises. Our graduates are qualified to work on any management level in both manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors where they can hold line and staff leading offices, positions as company economists and financial management specialists, or they can participate in the analysis and design of business activities, information technology and secure marketing and trade activities. They can also work in counselling organizations, interest groups and associations, financial and other bodies of public administration, financial institutions and insurance companies.
Competences: determination of future development of a concrete company in accordance with development trends, leading companies on higher management levels.
The general requirements for admission are as follows:
- Submitting an application form
- Passing an entrance exam:
- Master applicants - consisting of Business Economics test (the test contains 20 items)
- Obtaining the recognition of previous education
- Payment of the tuition fee (for all programmes in English the tuition fee is approximately 1 500 EUR per academic year)
Recognition of previous foreign education
Recognition of previous study is an obligatory condition required by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic for students who apply for degree programmes. The recognition is provided by the official authorities.
Applicants for master level
Applicants for the master level study must prove the recognition of their bachelor education which is arranged by public universities in the Czech Republic according to the study field.
To apply for the recognition the master applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application for recognition
- Bachelor diploma – officially authenticated copy (please, see below the type of authentication)
- Transcript of records – officially authenticated copy (please, see below the type of authentication)
All required documents must be translated into English or Czech. For the successful recognition the regular duration of the bachelor study must be at least 6 semesters!
We provide assistance with submitting your documents for recognition at Mendel University in Brno if your previous education was carried out in the same field of study which our university offers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017