Training of excellence, internships, career service, international networking and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Teaching formulas for every demand.
Starting date: each year, in March and October
Rome Business School's Master in Arts and Cultural Management is aimed at providing students with excellent skills and competencies to understand and manage cultural programs, departments, and events including the ability to develop successful marketing and communications strategies for this very specific field of arts and culture in the global industry.
- Managing Arts and Culture in the Global Era
- Being a cultural manager
- Events Production and Organization as a promotion of the cultural heritage
- Marketing, Communications, and Fundraising for Arts and Culture
- Creation of cultural companies
- Project Management for cultural organizations
- Business Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Art Galleries and Museums Management
- Publishing industry management
- Audio-visual industry management
- Performing arts management
- Music Production & Artist Management
- Theatre and show business management
- Web Series Management
- Cultural Event Management
Learning options and tuition fees
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management's participation fee is € 6.500. The course is available either on-campus or through distance learning, and is structured in:
- 6 months of lectures (Full-time or part-time)
- 6 months of project work.
- International internships
- Weekly Company visits
- Cultural program
In this video, you can listen to the experience that Bobby had while studying at the Rome Business School. You too can make a life-changing experience, apply now!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 28, 2018