GLOPEM - Global Politics and Euro-Mediterranean Relations - is a two-year full-time programme entirely taught in English. It offers an advanced training program to people eager to analyze how European and global institutions tackle the challenges set by the recent acceleration of the process of globalization, and the increased interdependence of societies, markets, and states; to sharpen their analytical and critical reasoning, and to approach world politics from a genuinely multidisciplinary perspective.
GLOPEM innovative feature is the association of global politics, European governance, and Euro-Mediterranean relations. Focus is on global institutions, policies and issues, global justice, EU policy-making and governance, and key Mediterranean issues. GLOPEM offers also the Double Degree Programme with the University of Liège.
Candidates are required to:
- Have earned an undergraduate degree in a three-year Bachelor course in the area of Social and Human Studies.
- Candidates who are still studying during the admission process may be given a conditional offer subject to the completion of their degree requirements by 30 November 2014 or 10 March 2015.
- Have knowledge of English certified by an international certification, or proved by an exam passed in the Bachelor degree course (Italian grade 27/30 or a grade equivalent to level B1 of the Council of Europe scale).
All candidates are enrolled to the Master upon passing the admission colloquium.
The colloquium is about the student motivation, interest and knowledge about the object of the Master programme.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EU PUBLIC POLICIES
- GLOBAL HISTORY AND NORTH AFRICA HISTORY
- HUMAN RIGHTS: HISTORICAL AND THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES
- MEDITERRANEAN POLITICS
- METHODOLOGY OF POLITICAL RESEARCH
- WORLD INSTITUTIONS AND POLICIES
- COMPARATIVE POLITICAL ECONOMY AND SOCIAL POLICY
- ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL GEOGRAPHY
- GLOBAL CIVIL SOCIETY
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
This school offers programs in: