The Master Degree Course in Chemical Engineering for Sustainable Industrial Development is a two-years course held in English, aiming to provide students the ability to formalize and solve complex technical problems and formulate innovative solutions, plan, organize and manage complex processes through innovative knowledge in the field of corporate organization and professional ethics.
Official Plan (1st year)
- Elements of sustainable green chemistry
- Principle of chemical engineering
- Science and technology of materials
- Construction of equipment for the chemical industry
- Mechanical for chemical industry
- Energetic eco-sustainable conversion techniques
APPLICATION IN 4 STEPS
- PRE-EVALUATION: Students are requested to fill out the on-line application form (for more information, please write to email@example.com) and upload all the required documents (certificate of bachelor of studies with the list of subjects studied; certificate of English language if available). Once students have uploaded the documents, they have to submit the online application form for administrative and academic review. They will receive an e-mail (normally within 30 days) informing them of whether or not they can present their pre-enrolment request to the embassy/consulate.
- Student Visa: Non-European students who have been positively pre-evaluated, must go to the Italian Embassy in their Country of residence in order to apply for the Visa during the Visa Processing Period (usually between the end of May and the beginning of July). Depending upon the Country of residence, students may have to produce a copy of the pre-evaluation letter from the University to the Embassy along with all the other documents. Non-European and European students alike must provide official copies of all the requested documents, translated into Italian.
- MATRICULATION: Students arrive in Catania and go to the university Foreign Students Office bringing the requested study documentation, and pay the fee of 40€ to take entry test (the office will issue the fee students have to pay at Unicredit Bank).
- ENROLMENT: students fill in the enrolment application form and pay the enrolment fee (the Foreign Students Office will give you the form and issue the tax you’ll have to pay at Unicredit Bank)
Lessons will start in late September.
Fees: Tuitions are payable when the student matriculate into the program in Italy (no application fees). The tuition is variable and it depends upon the student's family income. International students usually pay less than 1,000 euros per year in tuition fees. All tuitions must be paid in two instalments. Scholarship: Students can apply for scholarships and student housing service (the services will start only at the beginning of the academic year that means second half of October) the request must be made to ERSU by filling in the online application form (normally by September and then by sending by postal service -with a registered letter – RACCOMANDATA – the printed and signed application along with the documents required by the call to ERSU Via Etnea n°.570 – 95128 Catania). Students can find the call, when published, here: http://www.ersucatania.it/.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 18, 2016