Training in the master's program will allow you to learn: on the basis of system analysis, carry out a formalization of the subject area and an assessment of the complexity of the designed and implemented data management information systems; design, develop information systems of applied nature using modern information technology tools, using the methods of formalized description of system models, methods of simulation and statistical modeling, data mining methods, etc; implement and maintain applied information systems in enterprises and institutions of various profiles and activities.
Objectives of the program:
The purpose of the educational program of higher education in the direction of training 09.04.02 "Information Systems and Technologies" is to train the graduate in accordance with the level of development of information systems and technologies, the formation of a technically competent, socially responsible person.
Mastering the educational program will allow the graduate to:
- conduct research, development, implementation and maintenance of information technology and data management systems;
- have general cultural, general professional and professional competencies that contribute to its social mobility and sustainability in the labor market.
The applicant must have sufficient knowledge in the field of information systems and technologies and have a bachelor's degree (or specialist) on higher education of the state sample.
Enrollment is carried out on the basis of competitive selection in accordance with the "Rules of admission to study in educational programs of higher education - undergraduate programs, specialization programs, master's programs for the 2019-2020 academic year." The applicant must successfully pass the entrance test.
The structure of the graduate program includes a mandatory (basic) part and variable. The magistracy program consists of the following blocks:
Block 1 “Disciplines” (modules), Block 2 “Practices”, Block 3 “State final attestation”.
The curriculum provides a list of disciplines (modules), the practice of certification tests, state final certification of students, other types of training activities, indicating their volume in credits and hours, sequence and distribution by periods of study.
1 semester 30 credits
- Application of mathematical logic in control systems / Application of Mathematical Logic in Control Systems
- Mathematical support of decision support systems
- Research methods and modeling of information processes and technologies (part 1)
- Organization and management of research and educational activities in the field of information systems
- Systems Engineering (Part 1)
- Parallel Computing
- DPV 1: Distributed Information Systems / Distributed Information Systems; Document Oriented Databases
Semester 2 30 credits
- Methods of research and modeling of information processes and technologies (part 2)
- Systems Engineering (Part 2)
- Educational practice
- Research work
- DPV 2: Analysis of documentation processing systems / Analysis of processing documentation systems; Electronic document management systems
- WPV 3: Web programming; Service-oriented information systems
- WPV 4: Analysis and design of information and communication networks / Analysis and Design of Inforcommunication networks; Analysis and design of information systems
- DPV 5: Advanced Logic / Advanced Logic; Hardware acceleration of modern information systems / Hardware acceleration of modern information systems; Web programming
Term 3 30 credits
- Application DBMS in high-performance information systems / DataBases in High Performance Information Systems
- Modern Trends of Information Systems Development / Modern Trends of the Information Systems Development
- Artificial intelligence systems
- Business process computer modeling systems / Analysis and Optimization of Business Processes
- Research work
- DPV 6: Intelligent Web Data Analysis / Web-Mining; Mathematical and software methods of signal processing / Mathematical and Software Methods of Signal Processing; Methods and Models of Time Series Analysis
4 semester. 30 credits
- Final qualifying work.
Graduates' final qualification works are completed developments in which scientific or technical problems in the field of information systems and technologies are solved. Some of them:
- Analysis of modern content management systems and website development based on CMS Wordpress.
- Development of an information system for remote video monitoring of a warehouse complex.
- Analysis of graphic attribute transmission technologies and development of an art style transmission algorithm based on bitmasks.
- Analysis of the architecture of artificial neural networks and training classifiers on a limited set of data MNIST.
Possible places of employment:
Areas of professional activity of graduates in the direction 09.04.02 "Information systems and technologies" include research, development and implementation of information technologies and systems.
The objects that use the data management system are companies in industry, agriculture, energy, transport, trade, medicine, education, and so on; technology, production and business processes covering all stages of the life cycle of information systems.
About the School
North-Caucasus Federal University is the most high-profile higher education institution located in the South of Russia, Stavropol region. The North Caucasus lies between the Black Sea in the West and ... Read More