Are you passionate about advertising? Do you want to work as an advertising creative? The Master Creative Advertising brings you a solid practical training so that you can start a professional career as a creative in an advertising agency. The Master is formed by the courses of Creativity and Creative Direction, Copy, Art Direction and Campaign 360º. This Master is aimed at all those people who want to learn to carry out advertising campaigns and need to acquire a global vision of the activity of a creative department. This Master is aimed at students of Advertising, Fine Arts and Journalism, graphic designers who want to guide their career towards advertising and professionals who want to boost their career or complete their training. In this Master you will learn to create and develop creative concepts, visualizing them (art direction) and verbalizing them (copy). The Master gives all students a very complete view of the activity of a creative, allowing them to know thoroughly the three phases of the creative process: research, creation of the concept and execution of the pieces. During the Master's you will learn to create campaigns for TV, Press and Magazines, Exterior, Brand Experience, Branded Content, Loyalty or Ambient Media.
Provide you with a very updated and 100% practical view of the creative process within the real activity of an advertising agency, optimizing your abilities to create advertising campaigns.
- Introduction: presentation and teamwork
- Creativity and Creative Direction
- Art direction
- Copy (Copywriting)
- 360º campaign
- Web designer
- Web Maker
- Art Director Online
At the end of the Web Design Master the student will have configured a folder of works formed by the following web design campaigns: Web HTML / CSS, Banners Campaign, Design mailing (mail marketing / newsletter) Landing Pages, Design mobile devices, Responsive Design .
- 100% practical classes
- Teachers with both teaching and professional experience
- Realization of individualized projects
- Advice on the preparation of the work book
- View, use and resources of web pages
- Access to specialized publications
- Information on conferences, fairs, festivals and exhibitions
- Information about competitions for students
- Teaching materials
- Informative blog
- Personalized tutoring
- 1 Mac computer per student
- Internet access
- Recommended bibliography
- Certificate of accreditation
- Job vacancies
- Agreement of practices with companies
To study the Advertising Creativity Master you must be of legal age and have computer knowledge at the user level.
3 Promotions per year
- From February to June
- From July to September (Summer Intensives - August holidays)
- From October to February