ALLIANCE OF BUSINESS LAW AND MANAGEMENT
Created jointly by EDHEC and the Faculty of Law Royalty Lille, this program of 3 years was designed to meet a high demand on the job market. Firms business law, as well as the legal departments of companies, regularly express their need to recruit graduates who have received a solid education in both law and management. It is the increasing complexity of legal operations in a global economy, and the need for lawyers and lawyers today to be true partners in business, who have driven this program.
STRENGTHS THAT MARK THE DIFFERENCE
- Acquisition of two skills increasingly demanded by recruiters, and necessary response to changing market lawyers and business lawyers
- Training dedicated to the fundamentals of Business Law and Management
- practical learning preparing students aumonde professional.
- Solid language skills: some subjects are taught in English.
- Ultimate attainment of a double degree Faculty of Law / EDHEC: seduction real asset to the discerning recruiters and paving the way for the entrance examination to the Bar school.
TEACHING METHODS OF ORIGINAL
- interactive courses
- Work conducted by the respective research centers of both institutions: LegalEdhec and the Centre for Research on Relations between Risk and Law (C3RD)
- Interventions practitioners to share experience and a projection into the reality of the professional world.
- Role plays and case studies to expose students to real life.
- professional goal: Housing fact situations to operationalize the students at the end of their studies
- mandatory 12 months experience in business including 6 abroad to validate the 3-year study.
- Devices such as "Law in Action" ( '' One Firm, One File ''): the student faces the study and analysis of real cases proposed by legal departments and law firms. This work concludes with the defense of the solutions to a jury (legal directors or teachers concerned and lawyers).
MODE OF ADMISSION
The Business Law and Management program is open to students who have completed a second year law license. The selection is based on folder + competition + written interview.
The written exam includes:
- 1 event in contract law
- 1 multiple choice general knowledge
This school offers programs in: